Wednesday, January 15, 2020

A WARRIOR OR A WAILER
My Dear Precious Child,
    When every bad incident or situation happens in your life you have the immediate choice whether to become a warrior or a wailer.  If you immediately choose to be a wailer by crying uncontrollably, you will succumb to a "poor me" demon who tempts you to make your battle with other people who have hurt, injured, persecuted or bullied you emotionally.  You will wail and cry like the Jewish men cry and wail at the Wailing Wall for their Messiah to come to set up His kingdom on earth that will cause all of their problems to vanish.  When you wail and cry, begging Me to send your Savior to help you, you are just like those wailing men who have no hope in their lives, and so they wail and cry for themselves and for humanity.  (Jeremiah 9:19; Micah 89)
   Conversely, under trying circumstances if you choose to immediately do what My Holy Spirit entices you to do, you will get off of you knees from acting like a beggar, you stand up and become the warrior against evil that I created you to be when I gave My Holy Spirit to you, and you will battle against the real enemies, who are the devil and his demons who created the trying circumstance.  You will stand up on your feet like a person of power and authority, and you will allow Me to speak the solution to your problem or trying situation in your Holy Spirit prayer language for however long it takes for Me to speak out into the heavenly dimensions the answers which solve your problem and eliminate the offending demons from your life.
    The difference between the two scenarios is the choice between flesh and Spirit.  If you yield to the wailing demon, then you will be handling things in your emotional flesh and there are no prevailing solutions there, only more and more problems, persecutions, trying situations and heartbreaking scenarios in your future.  I advised you through another child of mine that you must refuse to handle anything in distressing negative emotions because you are no match for the devil there.  The devil uses the emotions of My children to defeat them.  When you, as My child of promise, fall on your knees and beg me to do something, the devil loves it because he has you on your knees.   (Galatians 6:7-8)
    When you yield to My Holy Spirit and begin to aggressively battle against your real enemies, the devil and his demons, then you will win every battle and become a victor in every area of your life. (Romans 8:14-15 and 26-28)  That is why I told Job, Daniel, Ezekiel and entire armies in their times of being defeated in life and they fell on their face and begged Me to intervene, I told them to stand up on their feet like a man and confer with Me. (Job 33:5; Daniel 19:11; Deuteronomy 29:10; Nehemiah 9:5; Ezekiel 2;1)  You were created a winner in life and then you were reborn when you were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Now you are a victor in everything because of My power in you, but you have to choose to be a victor and act like a victor by engaging in a battle with your real enemies, who are the devil and his demons.  The only way to engage in victorious battle against the devil is with the words of My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers.  Every word that you pray in My spiritual language carries the power to defeat your real enemies, the devil and his demons, and to solve the problem that caused your heartache.  (Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4; Acts 2:15-21)
   There is a difference between a heartache and a heartbreak.  A heartache is what causes you to feel an offense in your emotions.  But if you immediately launch into a battle with your spiritual enemies by aggressively praying in intercessory prayers like the spiritual warrior that I called you to be, then you do not allow the emotional heartache to become a deep emotional heartbreak which injures your body and mind with negative hormones.  If you let the situation become a heartbreak, then you are proving to the devil that he has won that battle. 
   I did not give you the power of My Holy Spirit so that you would yield to the temptation of the devil and beg for My help in bad situations or beg for Me to soothe your injured emotions like a child of weak flesh which yields to evil.  I gave to you the most powerful weapons available to people, the words of My Holy Spirit as a prayer language which solves everything.  My prayer language through your mouth is the same language that created your world and I know how to perfect your world by giving you My own words to speak against evil.  NOTE THIS:  YOUR PRAYERS IN MY HOLY SPIRIT ARE MY WORDS WHICH DEFEAT ALL EVIL WORKS. (Ephesians 6:10-13 and 17-19) There are no other weapons against evil which win every time. 
   First you must make the determination that you will aggressively battle the demonic forces when the devil places tribulations in your life instead of your wailing like a lost child who has no power over evil.  Then when evil places a problem in your life which you previously handled in the flesh with wailing and crying, you must stand up like My child of power and begin to aggressively pray with fervor against the devil and his demons.  My words through your mouth will not only defeat the enemy but will bring peace and an easy solution to the problem.  I said that the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man accomplishes much.  (James 5:16)  Fervent means fiery, filled with My fire which burns out the demons and their works.
   You must be alert to recognize when you are tempted to be a wailing child instead of an anointed warrior against evil in My family of heaven.  If you do yield to wailing and crying, catch yourself and immediately begin speaking the barrage of powerful weapons which I gave to you against your real enemies by praying aggressively the words of My Holy Spirit until you know that you have won that battle.  A barrage is sustained artillery fire against an enemy.  You will defeat the devil in every battle and he will have to leave.  My angels will minister My loving approval to you. (Matthew 4:1-11) 
    You are a winner when you engage in spiritual battles against demonic forces.  You are a loser in spiritual battles if you succumb to emotional heartbreak and become a defeated soldier.
    As always, it's your choice.
    Your Commander in Chief of My Army

No comments: