Tuesday, January 14, 2020

HEAVEN ON EARTH
My Dear Precious Child,
    When you are finally convinced by My words through Jesus and through My Holy Spirit's new covenant prophets that I desire that you have heaven on earth, you will take up the battle against the evil, demonic forces who are fighting to keep you from having My heaven on earth.  Jesus Christ taught His disciples to pray that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)  It did.  It came after Jesus was crucified for the sins of the whole earth, went to hell in payment for those sins, retrieved from the devil the authority to heaven and earth, and sent that same authoritative power into you and My other children who become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  (Romans 8:11; II Corinthians 5:17) You became a valuable member of My kingdom of heaven when you were reborn of My Holy Spirit and surrounded by My kingdom of heaven in the spiritual dimension around you. (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-25)
   Your battle is with the generational demonic curses passed down to you from your forefathers and the battle to get rid of the political and religious demonic curses that were passed down to you from doctrinal beliefs that were based upon Jewish Law, which is referred to as the law of sin and death by My new covenant prophets.  (Romans 5:12; Romans 8:2; I Corinthians 15:56)
   Jesus Christ already paid the price of dying and going to hell for your sins.  It is by your faith in His sacrifice for you that allows My Holy Spirit to come into your life and bring My heaven on earth into your life, answering the prayer that Jesus taught His disciples to pray. However, the demons who are still in the earth do not want to allow you to reclaim the earth for yourself and Me so they battle against you, tempting you to do the devil's will in the earth through political and religious leaders who are yielding to his will.  That was a problem during the days of Jesus' ministry and it is still true in your day.  All conflict and strife comes into the earth through either political or religious differences which become dogmatic and divisive.  Where there is jealousy and strife there is every demon from hell at work. (John 8:44; James 3:16; II Timothy 4:18)
    You have the power of My Holy Spirit in whom all armor and weapons are found which defeat the devil in your life.  My truth is a vital part of your armor.  If you don't have a revelation of My truth relating to My kingdom of heaven being resident in your life, then you don't have confidence in your ability to defeat the devil and his demons.  If you don't have My righteousness evident in your life as a breastplate, then your spirit is unprotected because you have evil works which defeat you from within yourself.  If you don't have My gift of unmovable faith in My words which are a shield against the burning arrows that the devil sends into your thoughts in the form of temptations, then you have nothing to speak back to the devil in response to his temptations.  If you don't know that My peace is armor against evil, then you will yield to fighting the flesh of people instead of always waging every battle against the devil and his demons.  If you aren't firm in your beliefs relating to the My power of the Holy Spirit and My words being your salvation from all evil, then you not be confident to use My words as swords against all evil temptations.  However, if all of those truths are solid in your mind, then your armor is sufficient for every battle against the devil and his demons who are still roaming the earth. Those are the armor which protect you. (Ephesians 6:10-17)
   Your weapons which defeat the devil and his demons are the language of My kingdom of heaven which became your powerful prayer language when you were baptized in My Holy Spirit.  It is in those words of power and authority which all victories over the devil and his demons are accomplished. (Ephesians 6:18-20; Matthew 13:36-42)  My instructions were to pray at all times on every possible occasion in the words of the Holy Spirit, to never get tired of staying awake to pray for everyone; also praying for the spread of the full gospel which includes the worlds of My heavenly prayer language in which the victorious battles are accomplished.
   When you make people your enemies, then you are void of truth, of peace, of righteousness, of faith and of your salvation from evil.  When you battle against people you sabotage the power of My words in your spiritual prayer language. Per My guidance, you must be determined to make every battle only a battle against the demonic spirits, the spiritual army of evil in the atmosphere.  When you do only battle against the demonic forces with My Holy Spirit's prayers, then you win every battle.  As a result, you will experience My heaven in your life on earth.
    Your Father and Five Star General of Every Battle Against the Devil 

No comments: