Sunday, January 12, 2020

FAMILY LOYALTY

My Dear Precious Child,
  There are two spiritual families at work in the heavenly dimensions which surround the earth.  One is evil and the other is good.  The devil is the father of the evil family in the spiritual atmosphere.  I am the Father of the good family in the spiritual atmosphere.  The devil has his working force in the earth and in his hell and they are called his demons. They tempt, harass, bully and condemn humans, bringing destruction and death into their lives, all because Adam allowed them to have easy access to the earth and bring their curses into the lives of people and onto everything in the earth that I created as good.  
    I have My working force in the earth and it is called My kingdom of God and the family of God which comes into the earth in the lives of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  My multitude of angels and the spirits of saints and holy men of old are the working force in My family of heaven. Jesus and I am also in My kingdom of heaven as commander in chief and CEO of the angels.  We speak solutions to your problems to the angels who carry out Our will, creating good situations in the earth, speaking orchestrations and works in order to answer prayers, and we speak battle strategies to the angels on how to defeat the works of the devil and his demons in the lives of My children.  Those works, strategies, solutions and answers to prayers are spoken into the earth to My angelic hosts through the mouths of My children who pray in My Holy Spirit since He is now Lord in the earth, as prophesied by Jesus Christ when He taught His disciples about My kingdom or family of heaven which was to come into their lives when they were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  That glorious event happens again and again when My children ask Me to come into their lives to live in them and also surround them in the spiritual dimension with My family of heaven. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18; John 14 and John 16; Hebrews 12:1 and 12-20)  We are a real family with a Father, a nurturing Mother which is the body of Christ, and children. (Luke 8:21; I Timothy 5:1-2; Galatians 4:26)
    Jesus told the political and religious leaders of His time that they were of their father the devil.  (John 8:38-44)  He described their father as a murderer, that he was a murderer from the beginning.  People who do the will of the devil in the earth are motivated and guided by the devil.
    People who do My will in their lives on earth are My children, born of My family, because it is the family of all good.  Even though the political leaders and religious leaders, (the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes, chief priests, and priests) called themselves by My name and sacrificed as I commanded, Jesus Christ called them children of the devil because of their actions in the earth of adding burdens onto people instead of relieving them of burdens like Jesus Christ did. 
    It is the same in your life on earth.  There are political and religious leaders who call themselves by My name but they add burdens of the demons of hatred, anger, division, guilt and condemnation on people while refusing to inform them about being born of My Holy Spirit, being baptized in My Holy Spirit, being guided by My Holy Spirit and praying in My Holy Spirit, all of which make you My children because I live inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit.  The political and religious leaders give more and more rules and regulations without informing people about the power of My Holy Spirit to create them anew with the spiritual abilities to do what I ask them to do as My children.
    Family life on earth for you can be heaven or hell, depending upon to which family you pledge your loyalty, which are indicated by your actions of doing either good or evil, your following the temptations of the devil which come into your mind or your following My guidance which comes into your mind. 
   The outward deeds, as products of your thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions, show to which family you belong, whether to My family of heaven or the devil's family of hell.  If your attitudes, speech and actions show that you are doing what the devil commands, which are actions of hatred, anger, belittling, bitterness, and pride of grandiose proclamations, then it makes no difference to whose family you proclaim that you belong.  Your outward attitudes, words and actions are indicators of the inner spirits, whether they are from hell and the devil or from Me and My family of heaven.
    My children who have the power of My Holy Spirit and are guided by Him have the opportunity to have My heaven in their lives on earth, as proclaimed by Jesus Christ, (Matthew 6:10), and prophesied by the prophet Joel. (Joel 3:1-5; Acts 2:1-13) My heaven comes to live inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit and surrounds you, as promised by Jesus Christ.  (John 14:15-21)
   To whose family are you being loyal? 
   The conditions of your heart and the deeds of your flesh will reveal that.  If you think loving, kind, merciful, peaceful thoughts and do those loving deeds, then you are of My family and you will have heaven in your life on earth.  If you think sexually immoral, divisive, angry, bitter, fighting thoughts, then you are being motivated by the devil and have made him the lord of your life, which results in your having hell on earth.  (Galatians 5:19-26)
   The condition of your life on earth depends upon to which spiritual family you are loyal, My family or the devil's family.
    Choose My family and live heaven on earth.
    Your Father of Love

No comments: