Friday, January 17, 2020

HOPE AND FAITH

My Precious Child,
  We saw from the words of Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit that confidence in Me produces hope in you.  However, hope does not suffice in every experience because hope is a precursor to faith which produces miracles, solutions to problems and victory over all the evil that is in the world. 
   Hope gives the promise of a better life when your body dies and your spirit comes to live with Me in My heaven, but faith gives to you the promise of a marvelous life while you live in the earth after My kingdom of heaven comes into your life on earth and you begin to receive your inheritance while you are still in the earth before your body dies.  Faith produces miracles and answered prayers in your life on earth.  Hope produces the promise of a wonderful life in My heaven after the death of your body.  Jesus Christ said that He did not leave My children without comfort in the earth but that He was sending My Holy Spirit to live inside of you to provide every kind of comfort that you will ever need.  That is what faith in Me does for My children while they live in the earth, comforts you and provides the necessary wisdom and power of My Holy Spirit to keep you from being cursed by the devil's works in your life on earth. (John 14 and John 16)
   The hope to which My born again and Spirit baptized children are called is a wonderful life that comes into your existence on earth of your having a stress free, restful, glorious life on earth because you have the power of My Holy Spirit in you to defeat and overcome all of the problems that the devil brings against you which are tribulations.  Jesus Christ said that in the world you will have tribulations, but that you should rejoice because He overcame all tribulations in His life by the power of My Holy Spirit and He will overcome them in your life when you are guided by My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit.  (John 16:33)  My Spirit wrote through Paul that you must rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation and continue to be instant in intercessory prayers where the real battle against evil takes place. (Romans 12:12)
   That instruction from My Holy Spirit confirms what Jesus said, that you will have tribulation in your life in the earth, but that you should be patient under tribulation and continue to pray intercessory prayers, allowing Me to battle against the author of the tribulation who are the devil and his demons until you have victory over them.  In that teaching session the Holy Spirit wrote that you must never repay evil for evil done to you by people but that you should live peacefully with everyone. (Romans 12:17-18) In that peaceful lifelong mission of keeping peace with everyone, you rob the devil of the opportunity to harass you, bully you, injure you or abuse you because you have created peace with everyone in your life on earth.  In that peaceful, loving atmosphere I am able to do super abundantly more than you can think or image in your life on earth. (Ephesians 3:20)  That instruction about keeping peace with everyone includes your having peaceful thoughts, peaceful attitudes, peaceful speech and peaceful actions towards all people. 
    Faith in intercessory prayers battles the real enemies, the devil and his demons, in your prayer room where you allow Me to exorcise the demons from your life who motivated the people to bring evil into your life in order to steal your joy.  That is why I told you to never make your battles with humans, but to always battle against demonic spirits in the atmosphere around you. (Ephesians 6:10-19)   That is the primary instruction from Me to you on your having peace in your life on earth, which is caused by your opening the door to My blessings when you keep peace with everyone. 
    Save your momentary vengeance for people who harass, persecute or injure you for the times in your prayer room where you allow Me to battle the demons in the Holy Spirit's prayer language from your mouth where you work with Me to avenge you in your battle against the demonic spirits.  You speak the words; I do the battling and it produces vengeance against the real culprits who want to bring hell into your life on earth instead of My bringing My heaven in your life on earth. (Romans 12:19-21) 
   Also in that instruction lesson My Spirit told you if your human enemy is hungry you should give him food; if he is thirsty you should give him something to drink.  In doing those acts of love, you are heaping the red hot coals of My angels upon his or her head which burns out the anger toward you without the person intending to let it go. (Ezekiel 10:1-5)  I said in doing those acts of kindness that you are overcoming evil with good.  That is kingdom living which increases My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth with its many blessings and rewards.
   My ways are not the ways of the world since the devil captured it after Adam allowed him to enter into his domain.  However, with My Holy Spirit being Lord of your life in the earth, when you are guided by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit you allow Me to overcome every action of the evil that comes against you.
   Faith in My love for you becomes substance when My miracles overtake you in your life on earth.
   Your Father of Faith

No comments: