Friday, January 3, 2020

THE PROPER AND EFFECTIVE WORKS

My Dear Precious Child,
    The proper kinds of works that I desire are the works that My Holy Spirit accomplishes inside of My children of promise.  That is the works of transforming the previous works of generational curses that the devil created inside of you of creating his character in your flesh.  My works transform those evil characteristics of selfishness, jealousy, anger, hatred, bitterness, unkindness, impatience, abuse, drunkenness, depression, sexual immorality, harassment and other evil attributes into My characteristics of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience. (Galatians 5:16-26) Those works are the workings that conform My children into the character of Jesus Christ.  They can only be accomplished by the power of My Holy Spirit revealing to you My characteristics which are opposite from the character of the devil which is passed down from generation to generation.  The devil's character began to curse the lives of My children in the earth when Adam and Eve allowed the devil and his demons to have access to the earth and curse everything in opposition to the previous goodness and blessings that I created them to be. (Genesis 3)
   When Jesus Christ came into the earth to reveal My true character as Unconditional Love, His being crucified and going to hell for the sins of the whole world where He took from the devil the authority to the earth and heaven, His being resurrected from the dead and hell, His appearing to His followers and then His coming to join Me in My heaven and His sending My Holy Spirit, the Tree of Life, to live inside of My children, only then were people able to shed the snake skins of the devil's character and inherit My own character of Unconditional Love.  (John 3:16-17; Matthew 28:16-20)  That inheritance can only be accomplished by My Holy Spirit living inside of My children and doing My mighty works inside of them and through them.
    After My works are accomplished inside of My children by My Holy Spirit of transforming them into My children of Love, then they are the witnesses of My real character and personality to other people.  My Spirit creates My light in them in which they become brighter and brighter lights in a land of darkness.  (Matthew 5:16; John 8:12; Philippians 2:15)
   The result of My transforming the minds of My children until they have the mind of Christ is that they shine as lights in the world in contrast to the darkness of the evil of the devil who remains the prince of the world.  The brightness of Truth shining from My children who bring peace to the world, just like Jesus Christ did, prove that they are My children and they draw all people to Me.  (II Corinthians 4:6-7)  I said that even if you are troubled on ever side, you will not be distressed. if you are perplexed you will not despair, if you are persecuted you will not be forsaken and if you are cast down you will not be destroyed because you will bear in your body the dying of Christ Jesus to the devil's works; and, instead, the power of the Holy Spirit will be displayed in your flesh.  (II Corinthians 4:8-14)  Death to the characteristics of the devil in you will occur as My life in the Holy Spirit motivates you completely by the faith that He produces in you.  He will lift you above the curses of the devil in the world so that you will overcome them.
    Jesus Christ said that in the world you will have tribulation, but that you should rejoice because My Holy Spirit can overcome them in you just like He did in Christ Jesus who was persecuted, bullied, troubled and perplexed by the devil through the religious and political leaders during His time on earth. (John 16:33)  Yet, He overcame them and He will overcome them in you by the power of My Holy Spirit when you allow My Spirit to do His mighty works in you and through you. 
   That promise is accomplished by My kingdom of heaven coming inside of you in the earth for which He taught His disciples to pray (Matthew 6:10) and that He taught them to receive when He taught the many parables about My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth after His sacrifice on the cross and His ascension into My heaven after which He sent His power source, My Holy Spirit, to live inside of My children who invite Him to set up My kingdom inside of them and around them. (John 20:21-23; Acts 2:1-4) I said that you will overcome by the power of My Holy Spirit.  (I John 4:4-5) 
    The transformation of your mind and the forming of My character inside of your mind and body are the miraculous works of My Holy Spirit.  It is by those works, and only those works, that My heaven comes into your life on earth.
    All of the works of My Holy Spirit in you and through you are GOOD and for your well-being, just like His and My works of creation in the beginning of the earth were good.
    Your Father of All Good Creation.

No comments: