Sunday, January 19, 2020

JOY IS POSITIVE ENERGY AND STRENGTH

My Dear Precious Child,
    The wisest man who ever lived before Jesus Christ was born into the earth was Solomon who asked Me for wisdom above anything that I could grant to Him.  His wisdom was so well known that kings and queens came from other countries and gave him valuable gifts of jewels and precious metals just to hear His words of wisdom.  He spoke often about the power of having joy.  He wrote that deceit is in the heart of a person who imagines evil in his mind; but to the counselors of peace there is JOY.  (Proverbs 12:20)  Keeping peace with everyone brings great joy to the peacemaker because there is no division, deceit, anger, judgment, envy or jealousy for anyone raging in his or her mind.  Only peace and joy are found in the mind of a peacemaker.  Jesus Christ was revealed later as the Prince of Peace, so Solomon was a prophet, also, as well as a wise man.
     David, the man of whom it was said his mercy was patterned after My whole heart, also knew the power of joy.  He wrote that people should make a JOYFUL noise in the earth to Me and sing praises to Me continually because joy is strength.  (Psalm 98:4) 
     The prophet Isaiah who prophesied the coming into the world of the Savior wrote that it would be through Him that people would draw healing waters of JOY out of the wells of My Salvation from the Savior. (Isaiah 12:3)  He wrote that the Savior would give people beauty for ashes and the oil of JOY for their mourning. (Isaiah 61:15)
     At the birth of the Savior, Jesus Christ, the angel announced to the shepherds that they should not fear his appearance because he came to tell them about an event that would bring GREAT JOY to all people, that that very day the Savior had been born, Christ the Lord. (Luke 2:11)
     The Savior of the world, Jesus Christ, in His description of the benefits of having My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth said that it would be like finding a treasure in a field which you hide in your heart, so with great JOY you go and get rid of everything that is of importance to you; and instead you incorporate everything into your life that you find in My kingdom.  (Matthew 13:44) The treasure is My Holy Spirit.
      When the Savior Jesus Christ told His disciples that He was going to physically leave them, He said that they could ask Me for anything in His name and I would grant it, so that their JOY would be full. (John 16:24)
      The apostle Paul wrote to the believers in Rome that My kingdom of God is not of the meat and drink of humans, but that My kingdom is righteousness, peace and JOY in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 14:17)
      Paul also wrote that you have the treasure of the Holy Spirit inside of you if you are born of My Holy Spirit and surrounding you if you are baptized in My Holy Spirit, so that the excellence of My works of power would be evidence that they are from Me and not from any human being. (II Corinthians 4:7)  He prayed that I, the God of hope, would fill you with all JOY and peace in believing so that you will be plentiful in hope through the power of My Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13)
     Paul also wrote that My personality and character traits that resided in Jesus Christ and also reside in My Holy Spirit are love, JOY, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and self control.  (Galatians 5:22) My JOY is already in your spirit so you can bring it to the surface of your mind by praying in My Holy Spirit. (Jude 20)
     Because of the presence of My Holy Spirit and His power in your life, you can be like Paul who said that He was exceedingly joyful in all tribulation, knowing that the end result would be the fulfillment of My promises to My children.  (II Corinthians 7:4)  It is only by the power of My Holy Spirit that My children can be joyful in tribulation because they know that Jesus Christ said that He conquered all tribulation caused by the devil and that you will also conquer it because the same power is in you that was in Christ Jesus.  With My Spirit resident inside of you, you know the triumphant end of the devil's test of your faith while you are still in the problem; therefore, you can rejoice, letting My joy be your strength. (Exodus 15:2; Psalm 18:2; Psalm 118:2)
    James wrote that you should count it all JOY when you fall into many kings of  temptations because the trying of your faith by the devil results in your having experience in battling with his evil and overcoming it just like military men are joyful when they win a battle with their enemy and are encouraged that they can win every battle.  When you are joyful in problems and know that My joy and patience in you has made you experienced in being victorious over evil, you will be patient in all of the devil's further trying of your faith because you know that you have the armor and the weapons of My Holy Spirit of praying in His prayer language which defeats everything that the devil throws at you.  There is great strength in JOY in knowing that you will never lose a battle when you enter into every one of them with JOY because JOY is strength and spiritual energy which overcomes every demonic test and trial of your faith which he sends to defeat you. The devil eventually gets the message that you are going to use My joy and My power against him every time, resulting in his defeat. (James 1:2-4)
     I have never lost a battle with the armies of hell.  When you are tempted and answer with My JOY instead of a "poor me" attitude, you will never lose a battle. Since I am for you, who can be against you and win?  Nobody!
     Your Victorious Father  

No comments: