Thursday, January 9, 2020

THE GREATEST MIRACLE

My Dear Precious Child,
    The birth of My Son Jesus Christ was not received as truth at the time, neither by the religious leaders nor by the political leaders who were bound to religious laws.  Only the poor, the diseased, the sick, the demon possessed and the brokenhearted people received His ministry in the earth.  The misinterpretations of prophesies led the political and religious leaders to expect someone other than whom the Savior Jesus Christ was.  The religious and political people couldn't get past expecting relief only from the political expectations of their earthly country of Israel to see that My gift to the world had nothing to do with politics or powerless religion.  They missed the truth that My gift to the world of My Son only related to the needs of the people who were poor in spirit because the common people were waiting for a Savior to help them with their everyday problems.
    My gift of Jesus Christ to the world had nothing to do with politics or religious practices because both of those institutions had failed people in their daily lives, promising relief from their everyday burdens but actually adding more burdens onto their backs with more and more religious and political laws that only benefited the elite institutions instead of the common people.(Matthew 23:4)
     Even as Jesus Christ healed the sick, cast demons out of deranged people and talked constantly about the soon coming into the earth of My kingdom of heaven in the lives of My children who recognize Him as My Son, the political and religious leaders continued to reject His ministry to the needs of the common man, many of those needs caused by the overabundance of laws which burdened people with even more burdems instead of relieving their burdens.  Jesus Christ met their everyday needs and healed their sicknesses and diseases, cast offending demons out of people through whom the devil dominated their families and He brought salvation to people from the curses of the devil.  He even did those marvelous miracles on the days that religious laws called holy days, which inflamed the anger of the leaders.
    Jesus Christ was recognized as the real Savior by the masses, not as the majestic Messiah for whom the elitist leaders were waiting.   As a result, the masses of common people benefited from His ministry while the elitist leaders planned to kill Him because of the devotion to Him of so many people.  The elitist Jewish leaders thought that killing Jesus Christ would stop His followers, but they did not recognize My power of the Holy Spirit who ministered through Him.  There is no stopping the power of My Holy Spirit when He is invited to enter the world and cause people to seek My power in order to allow Me to live in the earth the same way that Jesus allowed Me to live in the earth through Him, in the person of My Holy Spirit. 
    The same thing has happened with the coming to earth of My kingdom of Heaven after Jesus went to hell for the sins of the world, was resurrected and came to sit down with Me in My heaven, sending My Holy Spirit to continue the  ministry of Jesus Christ in the lives of the people who seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness.  My Holy Spirit was My souce of power in Jesus Christ and so He and I and the Holy Spirit are One.  However, the elitist leaders of powerless churches in your day are rejecting the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the lives of My Spirit-filled children just the same way that the elitist religious and political Jews rejected the ministry of Jesus Christ, whom they claim as their Savior.  They are still waiting for Him to come back and set up His kingdom in the earth in the same way that the religious and political Jews still wait for their Messiah even after the real Savior Jesus Christ did His marvelous miracles in the earth of healing the sick, casting demons out of people and taught about My soon coming kingdom of heaven into the earth to live in people.  The elitist religious and political leaders of your day reject the works of My Holy Spirit even though, as prophesied, He came the first time on the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of people and surround them with My heavenly kingdom of power, the same way He did when He baptized Jesus Christ with My Holy Spirit, equipping Him for His earthly ministry. 
   Yes, the elitist leaders of your day reject My gift of the ministry of My Holy Spirit in the lives of people in your day the same way that the elitist religious and political leaders rejected Jesus Christ at the time He ministered in the earth. 
   When My Holy Spirit comes into the life of a person, in the twinkling of an eye the person is changed, reborn by My Holy Spirit; and when My kingdom comes on earth as it is in heaven, all of the inhabitants of My heaven come to surround the reborn person in the heavenly dimension just as My kingdom of heaven comes to live inside of their lives in the earth.  They are never the same people again.  They become spiritual, supernatural people with new thoughts, new attitudes, new speech and new actions.  They are tutored by My Holy Spirit from the inside of them the same way Jesus Christ was tutored.  They pray in the language of My kingdom of heaven, called spiritual tongues, and through those words I incorporate My entire kingdom of heaven to answer their prayers, solve their problems, heal the sick, cast demons out of them and send the demons out of the earth into the fiery furnace. 
    That is the greater ministry that Jesus Christ said that My children would have that He, Himself, did not have when He walked the earth because He had not yet been crucified, died and gone to hell to take authority over heaven and hell from the devil in order to send My Holy Spirit into My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit with the authority to cast offending demons into hell and rid the earth of their curses. (Matthew 28:16-20) That is the greater works of which Jesus Christ spoke before He was crucified and rose again. (John 14:12) It is through the authoritative ministry of the Holy Spirit in the lives of My children of promise in your day that gives them the power to send demons into the fiery furnace.  (Matthew 13:36-42) The fiery furnace was meant for demons, not for people.
    Some of My children of My kingdom of heaven in the earth still do not know that they have the power and authority of My Holy Spirit to cast demons out of people and into the fiery furnace because they only limit themselves to doing what Jesus did while He was in the earth.  He taught His disciples that they would do greater works when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of them and usher My kingdom of heaven into the earth to surround them with My nation of heaven.  It is in their prayer language of praying in My Holy Spirit, the same language with which I created the world, that I also command the demons to leave the earth and go into the furnace of fire, no longer able to curse the lives of My children.  However, many demons remain in the earth because some of My children of My kingdom of heaven still fraternize with the demons of unbelief and doubt, limiting My power in the earth instead of increasing My power in the earth by their praying in the Holy Spirit, which allows Me to cast into the fiery furnace the offending demons who curse their lives on earth.  Those people who do not know the power of My Holy Spirit in their lives remain cursed of the devil instead of being blessed by me. 
    So the same scenario is happening again.  The elitist political and religious leaders are still waiting for My kingdom of heaven to come to earth when He already has come in the person of My Holy Spirit.  They are still expecting their own earthly governments to be the answer to the problems in the earth.  The same thing has happened that happened with Jesus Christ.  The leaders do not recognize My Holy Spirit as being Jesus Christ and Me as their Heavenly Father, just the same way that the elitist religious and political leaders when Jesus ministered in the earth did not recognize Him as My Son sent to be the Savior of the world. 
   The common people who recognize the ministry of the Holy Spirit as continuing the  ministry of Jesus Christ in the earth are overcoming the works of the devil in their lives and enjoying My heaven on earth, just like I promised and desire.  (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4 and 14-21)They enjoy the fruit of answered prayers because they pray in in their prayer rooms in the language of My Holy Spirit through which I send offending demons into the furnace of fire. Then the lives of My Spirit-baptized-obedient children show forth My characteristics in the earth. (Matthew 13:36-42)  They become intimately acquainted with Me through the ministry of My Holy Spirit and thrive in the earth instead of looking to powerless religious/political laws as their saviors which only add more burdens to their lives.
   Oh, for more believers who submit themselves to Me by being guided by My Holy Spirit and saved from the works of the devil by their praying in My Holy Spirit.  Being led by My Holy Spirit + praying in My Holy Spirit = all things working together for your good. (Romans 8:14 and 26-28; Jude 20) The believers who are walking in revelation knowledge of My kingdom of heaven in their lives are enjoying My benefits of My kingdom of heaven in their lives on earth, just like Jesus Christ told His disciples to pray.  (Matthew 6:10) To My children who pray for My kingdom to come into their lives on earth as it is in heaven, My kingdom comes to live in them and surround them and they are the ones who enjoy My kingdom living in the earth.   
   They are the remnant whom I have in the earth who truly believe and live in My kingdom of heaven while they are still in the earth. (Romans 11:5-6) 
   Your Father Who Keeps His Words

No comments: