Sunday, January 5, 2020

MEDITATIONS OF THE HEART

MEDITATIONS OF YOUR HEART
My Dear Precious Child,
    Don't wait until a problem arises before you start praying.  The prophet David, who was said to be a man after My own heart, wanted for the meditations of his heart and the words of his mouth to always be acceptable to Me.  The meditations of a person's heart are his thoughts.  In his letter to the Ephesians the prophet Paul told the people to pray in the Holy Spirit without ceasing, at all times, even staying awake at night to pray for themselves and other people. (Ephesians 6:18-20)  He also wrote in his letter to the Romans that if you and My other children are guided by My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit that all things will work together for your good.  (Romans 8:14 and 26-28)
    To be led by the Holy Spirit in your thoughts and to pray in the Spirit at all times means that when you are in the company of other people that you can pray in your mind in My Holy Spirit but when alone in your prayer closet that you pray aloud in the Holy Spirit.  If you will notice, My promise is that the result is that all things will work together for your good when you follow that formula of being led by My Holy Spirit + pray in My Holy Spirit = in everything working together for your good.  You, yourself, have experienced that truth by your praying at all times in the Holy Spirit in your thoughts and also following the advice of Jesus Christ of praying out loud alone in your prayer room, so that even when troubles come your way from your living in the world with tribulations, or you make mistakes which bring bad consequences, that everything has worked together for you with good results because you have prayed constantly in the Holy Spirit.  
    My promise through Paul in his letter to the Ephesians includes another promise that you must realize includes you.  He wrote that when you allow My Holy Spirit to reveal to you the hope to which you are called, which is to become conformed to My image; and when you allow My Spirit to reveal to you the glorious inheritance of the saints, which is that you have My heaven in your life on earth; and when you have My Spirit reveal to you the magnificence of My power which I give to you in the person of My Holy Spirit; and when you know the length, height, breadth, and depth of My love for you, that then I am able to do for you exceedingly, super abundantly far over and above all that you dare ask or think, infinitely beyond your hightest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes or dreams.  (Ephesians 1:17-23; Ephesians 3:18-20)
    My proposed destiny for you in the earth is that you have My heaven in your life on earth with all of its magnificence.  That is what your Savior Jesus Christ taught His disciples to pray. (Matthew 6:10)  My kingdom of heaven comes into your life on earth when you are born of My Holy Spirit and are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  The amount of answered prayers from that day forth is contingent upon your being led by My Holy Spirit and your praying in My Holy Spirit, just like Jesus Christ did when He walked the earth.  Those prayers are your new language of your new country, the words of My Holy Spirit who is the Lord of your life in the earth. (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
   When you pray constantly in My Holy Spirit in your thoughts and when you retreat alone to your private prayer room and pray in the Holy Spirit with only My presence there with you, then I can answer all of your prayers because we are in total communion with each other with no other humans to divert your attention from Me.  (Matthew 6:5-6)
    I said that the only suffering that you are called into is in your constant battle to resist the devil and his demons' temptations, just like Jesus Christ did.  (I Peter 4:13)  My desire for all of My children is that they reign in life as My children, living in My kingdom of heaven on earth, just like Jesus taught you to pray.  It is only when My kingdom of heaven becomes real in your life as you are guided by My Holy Spirit that My will can be done on earth as it is in heaven.  The entire creation awaits the day when My children in the earth walk in the revelation of their having all authority in the earth and the heavens, just like Jesus said.  (Romans 8:18-24; Matthew 28:16-20)       
    Since My prayers in the Holy Spirit bypass the understanding of your human mind, you can pray in your thoughts without ceasing when you are in the company of other people.  When you are alone, you retreat into your prayer room and intercede for all people by praying intercessory prayers for everyone. Add to those privileges of joining with Jesus Christ and Me in intercessory prayers for the salvation of the world with the privilege of your personally being guided by My Holy Spirit, and you are participating with Me in bringing salvation to the world.  As you are changed into My image of light in a world of demonic darkness, as a result other people will see your good works of love, joy and peace in the world and they will glorify Me.
    Your Father of Magnificent Power

No comments: