Wednesday, January 1, 2020

NEW BEGINNINGS REVISITED

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ said that when you are in My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth that you will take out of your mental treasury things old and new, regarding My messages to the old spiritual prophets and Jesus Christ, plus My new individual, personal instructions to you from My Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 13:52)  The messages of old are generic, fitting for all people as general guidelines.  My personal instructions to you from My Holy Spirit are individual to you in your family, your world, your situation and your problems in life in the earth.  They are My words which lead and guide you into the inner workings of My kingdom of heaven which came into your life when you were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  They are words of My wisdom and insight which infuse you with My truth so that your life on earth will become the heaven on earth that I determined it to be for you and the rest of humanity.
    For instance, some of My words of old given to the old covenant prophets said for you not to fret and not to worry; instead, for you to trust in Me, and for you to commit our ways to Me and to rest in Me. (Psalm 37:1-7) 
   Through Jesus Christ I said the same thing in different words.  I said for you not  let your heart be troubled and for you not to take any thought in worrying about tomorrow but instead to be like the lilies of the field who neither fret nor worry, and for you to be like the birds of the air who neither sow nor reap but I still take care of them.  I went further and said through Jesus Christ that you can't add one inch to your stature by worrying.  He said to seek Me and My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth and everything good will be added which brings to you My abundant life on earth. (Matthew 6:24-34; John 10:10)
   Also through My Holy Spirit in My personal instructions to you I encapsulated those truths in these simple words during a troubling situation in your life:  "Don't fret, don't worry, have faith and take your hands off of the troubling situation by your trying to solve the problem yourself." 
  Those simple words of the Holy Spirit encapsulate the truth I spoke through the old prophets and Jesus Christ; but they were personal, individual insights into your allowing Me to answer your prayers and solve your immediate problem with concise and simple instructions.  You have experienced My words of guidance many times and have seen Me perform many miracles in your life by not fretting, not worrying, having faith in Me and by refusing to take the matter back into your own hands by worrying about it in which you grab the stressful matter away from Me and begin to become concerned about it again.   When you have successfully trusted Me with the matter, I have proved My loyalty and love for you by bringing a miracle into your life concerning a troubling matter.
   So it often takes two or three reminders about the same truths that allow you to do what the prophets, Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit say, that you bring out of your mental storehouse of My wisdom both the old and the new truths so that they are all backed up as three cords of truth. (I John 5:7)  I am teaching you to depend completely on Me so that your prayers can all be answered and you will be able to walk the earth with a knowledge of My will for your life. 
    All of those instructions, the two old ones found in your Instruction Book and then the new one from My Holy Spirit, all which relate to the same truth, will keep you from being deceived by the devil in his desire to lead you astray from My will so that he can curse your life like he cursed the earth which he did through Adam. I do not leave you with just one instruction and expect you to follow it completely.  I know that your enemy, the devil, is tempting you by speaking his words of worry, fretting, unbelief and doubt into your mind at the same time that I am speaking My words of truth into your mind,  Jesus said that you can't serve two masters, the thoughts in your mind of the devil and also My thoughts that come into your mind from My Holy Spirit. (John 16:12-13) When you know what I said through the prophets and through My Son Jesus Christ, during troubling times when the devil tempts you in your thoughts, then you will readily choose to believe My words which are spoken into your thoughts from My Holy Spirit instead of the ones from hell. 
   When He was tempted in the wilderness, Jesus Christ, Himself, knew what I said through the prophets, so He spoke contrasting words to the devil's words who was tempting Jesus by speaking questioning thoughts about the old prophets' words.  Jesus knew His constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven, so He spoke back to the devil the correct truths pertaining to the matters about which He had been tempted.  He brought forth out of His mental treasury the old and the new. (Matthew 13:53-54; (Matthew 4:1-11))  He spoke from the truths of the old prophets and also My Holy Spirit which confirmed the former truths. As a result, the devil had to flee because Jesus Christ knew His constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven.  You must learn them.
   I said that it is by two or three witnesses that a thing is established.  (Matthew 18:16)
   My words of wisdom and truth via the Holy Spirit spoke truth when these words came into your thoughts:  "Don't fret, don't worry, have faith and take your hands off of the matter."  As you experienced, because you did what I commanded, what was meant for bad was turned from bad into something good which was miraculous. 
  My words are life and they bring peace to your mind. (John 6:63)
  Your Heavenly Father of Life

No comments: