Thursday, January 30, 2020

THE ENEMY FROM WITHIN

My Dear Precious Child,
   The most powerful enemies that you have that come against you come from within you in the form of generational curses.  Think about the curse of judging other people which pops into your mind almost momentarily.  Those thoughts come from the programming of your mind by generational attitudes which have been infused into your mind from your parents, your parents' parents, and all the way back to Adam. 
    Some generational curses which invade your mind began with beliefs which were religious laws.  Those laws cause you to judge other people from the standpoint of judging the outward person instead of teachings you to discern and judge the demons behind the actions of people. (John 7:24; John 8:15)  In your mind the religious laws cause thoughts of jealousy, envy, judging, pride, competition, division, strife, discord, depression, guilt and condemnation, all of which came originally from hell instead of being the good that I infuse into the minds of people who submit their minds to Me.  Every generation of human beings became infected with those evil attitudes and they are passed down from generation to generation in the DNA of people.     
    Other generational curses which invade your mind begin with political beliefs which identify certain nationalities and political parties as being inferior to your own, which is called racism.  Those curses go all the way back to the demons who invaded the earth after My good creation was given to human beings who are created in My image.  Those demons cause thoughts of hatred, anger, killings, wars, bitterness, strife, love of money, stealing, murder, torture and physical injury.  Earthly governments engage in genocide with all of its demonic activities in the name of patriotism; genocide being certain intentional actions meant to destroy groups of people in reality or emotionally by judgmental attitudes.  It always begins with the thoughts to eradicate certain racial, ethnic, religious, cultural or national groups from your life because of their political and religious beliefs.  Those thoughts come from demonic generational curses which reside deep within the minds of people.
    When My Son Jesus Christ taught to people the truth about My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth to become their new nationality, He also named the evil that continues to invade the earth through religious and political factions.   He identified the Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes as being the political parties through which the demons of hell work in order to continue to curse people and the earth by their being motivated to do the will of the devil who wants to destroy everything good that I created.  Jesus Christ said that anyone who binds himself or herself to the political demons will inherit their curses which lead to death and destruction. (Matthew 2:7; Matthew 5:20; Matthew 16:6-11; Matthew 23:13-29; Matthew 18:18-19) 
     Jesus Christ knew that the religious leaders, who were the chief priests of the temple and the elders of the temple, were opposed to His teachings about My love and My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth so they plotted to kill him.  (Luke 9:22; Luke 19:47; Luke 20:19-26; Luke 22:2-4; Luke 23:12-23)  If I were to send My Son Jesus Christ into the earth today, He would be killed because of His disdain for political and religious institutions.  The ideological descendants of those same politicians, chief priests and elders who executed Him in His time on earth would execute Him just like they did over two thousand years ago. 
     I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children and He gives to them the gift of discerning of spirits, that being the ability to identify good and evil motivations behind the actions of people.  That gift of discerning of spirits motivates My children to refuse to follow the teachings of political and religious leaders who are motivated by the demonic spirits of the anti-Christ.  The evil attitudes, words and actions of those leaders are apparent to My children who are led by My Holy Spirit because My children had been previously motivated by the same generational curses before they became new creatures in Christ Jesus.  My children who are led by My Holy Spirit will refuse to bind themselves to the evil attitudes and teachings of the political and powerless religious leaders but instead they will bind themselves to Me and the guidance of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of them.
    Do not return to swallowing the words of political and religious leaders after you have cast the political and religious generational curses out of your life by becoming a new creation in Christ Jesus.  If you do return to political and religious teachings, you will be like the dog who returns to eat his own vomit.  (Proverbs 26:11; II Peter 2:17-22; Galatians 3:1-3)
    To enjoy all of the benefits of My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth, cast out the voices in your mind that come from all of the generational curses that go back to when Cain killed his brother Abel.  They have been passed down from generation to generation.  When Jesus Christ comes into your life and you are born again of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, you no longer belong to any earthly kingdom.  You become born into My kingdom, which is My family of love.  All of your motivations change according to the cleansing of My Holy Spirit.  Old things pass away and all things become new, including your political and religious attitudes which become My thoughts, attitudes, words and actions of love because they are of My family of love. (II Corinthians 5:17)
     Become guided by My Holy Spirit.  He only speaks My words of guidance. 
     Your Father of Divine, Unconditional Love

No comments: