Tuesday, January 7, 2020

PEACEMAKERS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Jesus Christ identified His true brothers and sisters who claim to be My children by saying that they enjoy enviable happiness, are blessed, spiritually prosperous with life-joy and satisfaction in My favor and salvation regardless of outward conditions.  (Matthew 5:9 Amplified Version)  He spoke those words in relation to the peacemakers who not only make peace with everyone but who maintain peace with everyone.  He said that the peacemakers are identified as My children and obtain My blessings.
   Later My Holy Spirit wrote My truth to the Ephesians concerning keeping peace with everyone.  I wrote through Him that you must be strong through being empowered by My Holy Spirit with strength which only His might provides in your battles with your real enemy, the devil; that you must  make sure that you are clothed with revelation knowledge of My truth concerning keeping peace with all people, obtaining My favor by your having My divine character of peace visible in your life, and having peace as the covering for your feet so that every place you put your feet will establish the good news of keeping peace with  people.  (Isaiah 52:7; Ephesians 6:14-16)  He wrote that your battles are never to be with people but that you should only battle with the demonic powers of darkness and wickedness who are motivating division, hatred, anger and death of people in your mind as a means of your obtaining peace in your life. (Ephesians 6:11-12)
    My Holy Spirit also wrote to the Ephesians that you must have My faith in order to divert the flaming missiles of the demons which challenge you to react in anger and vengeance against humans who offend you, bully you, persecute you and challenge you to return evil for evil.  (Ephesians 6:16)  Your enemy wants to temp you to return evil for evil done to you so that you will be emotionally destroyed, retreat from your citizenship in My heaven and be killed, thus fulfilling the devil's will in your life.
   My Spirit wrote that you must have My wisdom and knowledge relating to your having a transformed mind which is conformed to the mind of Christ who instructed you to keep peace with all people.  (Ephesians 6:17)  My Son Jesus Christ said that you must not hate your human enemies but that you must love them, do good to them and forgive them because you know that your real enemy is the devil and his demons who tempt you in the earth through people and also in your own thoughts. (Matthew 5:38-48; Ephesians 6:12) You must know His truth about the identity of your real enemies or you will fall for the devil's temptations to make humans your enemies and the cause of problems in your life when My truth says that your real enemies are the devil's principalities and powers in the heavenly dimension around you.
   Then My Holy Spirit identified your real weapons against the devil and his demons, who are the source of all evil.  He said that your weapon is your praying on every occasion, in every season in the Holy Spirit with all manner of entreaty, that you keep alert and watch with perseverance, interceding in behalf of all of My children.  (Ephesians 6:18)
   My children forget that the Good News is called the Gospel of Peace throughout My recorded words written to you and from the words of My Holy Spirit who speaks My will of keeping peace in your mind with all people at all times. 
  The only way that the devil can execute his will of bringing destruction and death into your life on earth is to entice you to engage in an emotional battle against human beings.  If he succeeds, then strife between you and other people invites every demon in hell to execute the devil's will of bringing destruction and death into your life through other people.  (James 2:18) It's called war, whether it's between two people or many people, two nations or many nations. It's the only way that your real enemy, the devil, can execute his will in the lives of My children. 
   Even if the devil cannot engage you in actual combat in a physical war against people whom you consider your human enemies, if he can cause you to engage in strife, jealousy, envy, bitterness, hatred and anger in relation to other people, most often in family and political affairs, then your own body turns against you and harmful hormones cause diseases and sickness in your body and mind because of an inner mind-battle with people whom you consider your human enemies.  So the devil has won again, executing his destruction and death into your life. 
   I have told you to put a stop to making enemies of human beings; instead to only battle in intercessory prayers against the demons who are motivating humans to offend, oppose, persecute or bully you.  Your enemies are not humans, but your enemies are the demons who motivate other people to engage you in conflicts in order to cause you to do the devil's will in your life instead of doing My will of keeping peace with everyone.  Jesus Christ said if you keep peace with everyone that you will be blessed, enjoying enviable happiness, being spiritually prosperous with life-joy and satisfaction in My favor and salvation regardless of outward conditions, because you have thought and acted as My child who makes and maintains peace in your life with everyone. (Matthew 5:9)
   My Instruction Book is filled in My new covenant writings with the ways for you to have heaven on earth.  They are My Fatherly advice and guidance.  If you love Me, and want a life of peace, you will keep My loving commands.
   Your Peace Loving Father

No comments: