Friday, January 10, 2020

PERKS OF KINGDOM LIVING
My Dear Precious Child,
   There is good news that floods into every area of your life when you seek My kingdom and My righteousness.  Otherwise, it would not be the gospel, My good news.  The truth of that good news is that you don't have to wait until your body dies and your spirit goes to heaven for you to intimately know Me, to inherit all of My inheritance for you and to effectively access all of My wisdom, knowledge and insight into the workings of My kingdom while you live in the earth.  If I made you wait until your body dies for all of those blessings, then I would be a cruel Father. 
    My desire for all humans is that they have the same relationship on earth with Me that the first man Adam did before he and Eve allowed the devil to enter into the world and curse it and curse all of mankind.  Everything in the earth was good before Eve was deceived and Adam disobeyed My instructions to him not to listen to the devil or their lives would be cursed with destruction and death.
   I had an alternate plan if they did allow evil to come into their world.  My mysterious plan was hidden in My mind so that the evil devil would not know My plan for the salvation of the world. (Romans 16;25-26)  Even the angels did not know it.  Because I had given to man My will for him in the earth which was to have dominion or authority over everything in the earth originally, and when the devil was allowed to enter the earth by Adam, then he and his demons had authority over the earth.  My alternate plan was that I had to enter the earth in the body of a human being in order to have authority over evil in the earth and bring My salvation into the earth. 
   In order to preserve My gift to people of having dominion over the earth,  My Holy Spirit provided the sperm of life and overtook Mary, creating within her My Son in a human body in order for Him to have authority over the evil that was in the world.  That is why when He became also baptized in My Holy Spirit after He was baptized in water by John the Baptist, He had power and authority over the demons who were in people and in the earth; and part of His ministry was to cast demons out of people and heal them of diseases and sicknesses.
   That was only the first part of My salvation was the birth of Jesus and His healing ministry, His deliverance ministry, His prophetic ministry of prophesying My kingdom of heaven which was soon to come into the world, plus His ministry of power when He became the Christ when He was baptized in the Holy Spirit.     
   The second part of My plan of salvation for humans and the earth was that Jesus had to die for the sins of everybody in the world by being crucified, going to hell in payment for sins, being raised from the dead after taking authority to the earth away from the devil in hell, and then He sat down in My kingdom with Me; but not until He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to be received by My children of promise.  My Spirit, having redeemed authority to the earth from the devil while Jesus was in hell, gives it back to every human who asks My Spirit to live inside of them. (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
   The third part of My salvation began  when Jesus Christ sent the power source of My entire creation, the Holy Spirit, into the world to live inside of people who invite Him, creating new living beings in their bodies, just like He created My Son Jesus Christ inside the womb of Mary.  The people who receive My Holy Spirit into their spirits by being born of My Holy Spirit have authority over all evil in the earth, just like Jesus did when He wrestled the authority away from the devil in hell. (Matthew 28:16-20)
   The fourth part of My salvation happens when My children ask Me that My kingdom of heaven will come to earth in their lives by My baptizing them in My Holy Spirit so that I am not limited to only living inside of them but my entire kingdom of heaven comes into the spiritual dimension around them and they are surrounded by My entire kingdom which includes Jesus, his blood, the multitude of angels, the spirits of the holy men of old, the spirits of reborn people made perfect, and Me. (Hebrews 12:1; Hebrews 12:22-26)
    That is when My plan of salvation is completed in the earth, when My children have My power inside of them and surrounding them, eager to defeat all of the evil that is still in the earth. From that day forth it is the duty of My children to seek that My righteousness becomes evident in them so that other people will see My good works in them, glorifying Me, causing them to choose also to inherit the same blessings and anointing in their lives.  Also, from that day forth, I am able to again be Lord of the earth through the person of the Holy Spirit whose dwelling place in the earth is in the bodies of humans who invite Him.  (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)
    The earth is still waiting for some more of My children to receive the revelation from My Holy Spirit that they have authority in the earth to cast demons into the fiery furnace where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth. (Romans 8:19-24) Jesus Christ said that when My kingdom of heaven came into the lives of My children they would be called My Sons of Men and they would cast demons out of the earth and into the fiery furnace that was prepared for the evil beings.  He said that My angels would usher those demons into their final destination, which is My judgment for the devil and his demons. (Matthew 13:36-42; John 16:8-11)
    My children who are born of My Holy Spirit, baptized in My Holy Spirit, guided by My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit inherit all of the rewards, blessings and benefits of My kingdom of God while they live in the earth.  They have exchanged their earthly citizenship from a nation ruled by the devil to being completely devoted to their new citizenship of My kingdom of heaven.  Of course they would enjoy all of the perks of their new country.  Because of their devotion to their new citizenship in My heaven, all of the blessings of My heaven become evident in their lives on earth.
    Your blessings and rewards are endless with thrill upon thrill being enjoyed by the wonders you experience when My kingdom of heaven manifests miracles, answered prayers and provide solutions to problems as a perk to your having diligently sought My kingdom and My righteousness while in the earth.(Hebrews 11:6)  Experiencing My kingdom of heaven while on earth brings joy unspeakable to My children. (John 16:24; I John 1:4)
    Your Father of Blessings and Rewards

No comments: