Monday, January 6, 2020

FATHERLY KIND INTRUSIONS
My Dear Precious Child,
   I never intrude in your life with cruel, unkind, punitive, domineering actions.  I am Love and there no cruelty on one hand and Love on the other hand in Me.  I would be a Father of multiple personalities if that were true. (James 1:13-18) The revelations to mankind of My personal characteristics were first revealed as a protector, a provider, as a strengthener, as a guide, as a comforter, as a healer, as a teacher of truth, as the creator of all good and as a peacekeeper.      
    Unfortunately, My first children attributed to My nature the nature of the devil, who had blinded their minds to My characteristics of love.  Throughout the history of the world, mankind continued to think of Me as a maker who was punitive, eager to punish all rule breakers, which was the nature of their own earthly fathers who learned their punitive nature from the father of evil, the devil, who had become the prince of the world when Adam allowed him and his demons access to the world. (John 16:11; John 8:39-44)
   When I sent My Son Jesus Christ into the world to be the Savior of the world  He also revealed My true nature as the nature of unconditional Love, kindness, goodness, patience, joy, mercy and peace. (Galatians 5:22-23) Yet, the religious and political leaders at the time, the Pharisees, the Sadducees, the scribes, the chief priests, the priests and the deacons in the temple, refused to believe that He was My Son and so they were responsible for killing Him because of His ministry to the people of the least social and political stature, the sick, the diseased, the demon possessed and the brokenhearted.  The devil, through his veil of spiritual ignorance that he programmed into the minds and DNA of all mankind, caused the Israelites to refuse to desire a God who favored the poor of the world.  (II Corinthians 4:4) They wanted a god who favored the political and religious leaders, the conservative and liberal political and religious extremists.
    My solution for all mankind was that I would come to live inside of people in order to reprogram the minds of all people who come to Me asking that I become their Heavenly Father, a Father whose only characteristics come from total Love.  In order to bypass the previous programming by the devil in their minds to believe and speak only fearful, negative, bitter, angry, divisive words that they spoke which cursed their lives with destruction and death from the devil, My workable and effective plan was to place My Holy Spirit in their bodies and He would speak in prayers and ministry the words of My own kingdom of heaven called unknown tongues. (Acts 2:1-4)  My plan was successful and some of My obedient children accepted My guidance and became born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking the language of their new nation, My kingdom of heaven, in their times of praying and in their ministry to unbelievers as a sign that I live in those spiritual people. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)
   It is through My Holy Spirit's prayer language as prayed by My children that I supply every solution to every problem and save them from every tribulation, also that I overcome for My children every trial of the devil, every temptation of the devil, every sickness and disease, every demon of poverty and lack.  (John 16:22) Plus, it is through their praying in My Holy Spirit that faith is increased in them and all of My inheritance for My children is accessed for them during their lives on earth.  It is through My Holy Spirit living inside of My children that I establish My Father/child personal relationship with all of them individually, if they so desire and come to Me requesting My intervention into their lives.
   It is through My Holy Spirit's prayer language as prayed by My children that I establish solutions to your problems before the problem is even evident in the earth, when it is just a plan in the mind of their enemy, the devil.  Unless My children speak My solutions into the earth in their spiritual prayer language, I have no authority in the earth to solve their problems. 
    And I even speak through My Holy Spirit the solutions to their problems before the problem is evident to them.  That is called intercessory prayers, which is bringing My kingdom solutions into the earth before the devil brings the problem so that everything the devil does is turned into blessings by Me.  This is the reason that I said through the apostle Paul in his letter to the Ephesians that you should pray at all times in the Holy Spirit, even staying awake at night to pray.  My children can pray aloud in their prayer room, allowing Me to speak out the solutions to their problems, and they can pray in My spiritual language in their minds when they are in the presence of other people, also allowing Me access to the earth to bring My miracles into the earth.(Ephesians 6:10-20)
    When I live inside of you, when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit and when you pray without ceasing, nothing is impossible.  I said that I can do exceedingly, super abundantly, above and beyond all that you dare ask, think, imagine or dream, according to the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you.  (Ephesians 6:20)  The key to that success is that you must pray in the spiritual language of your kingdom of heaven that I gave to you when you become baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Those words bring heaven into your life on earth.
   I told you not to neglect such a great gift, as given to you by Me and not to neglect such a great salvation as provided by Me.  (I Timothy 4:14; Hebrews 2:3) The enemy never gives up in his effort to defeat you.  All battles with him are won by your praying in My Holy Spirit and being guided by My Holy Spirit. 
   My instructions to you from Jesus Christ is that you pray in your prayer room alone with Me in order for the devil not to intervene by causing you to make a public spectacle of your praying which results in My inability to answer your prayers.  Our spiritual intercourse together produces spectacular results of life for you when you and I meet together for our personal communion and your prayers. (Matthew 6:5-6)
   Everything has been provided by Me for your life of abundance in the earth through the power of My Holy Spirit's prayers when you display the elements of My love in the earth.  (II Peter 1:3-8) 
   Nothing is impossible.  All things are possible when you are guided by My Holy Spirit + pray in My Holy Spirit = all things working together for your good. (Romans 8:14 + Romans 8:26-27 = Romans 8:28)
   Your Father of All Good Results

No comments: