Wednesday, January 8, 2020

ENLIGHTENMENT

My Dear Precious Child,
   Picture in your mind the trains loaded with coal which enter into the building at the electric plant which contains the furnace that burns the coal and turns it into electric energy enough to make electricity to not only light every building and home in your town and in the adjoining towns, but that energy runs every piece of machinery that heats the buildings and empowers the other machinery that makes your life on the earth enjoyable, your work easier and increases your entertainment.
   Then think about the advice of My Holy Spirit through the prophet Jude who said to build up your faith that comes from Me by praying in the Holy Spirit.  (Jude 20) And compare it also to the advice of Jesus Christ who told you to pray for the Holy Spirit and His prayer language which gives you My heavenly power in the earth. (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4)
    When you pray in the Holy Spirit's prayer language it is like the coal being poured into the furnace at the electric plant which burns the coal and makes it into beneficial electric fuel (energy).  My words in your prayer language of the Holy Spirit have the power to burn the demons and their curses of destruction and death out of your life and the lives of other people like the burning coal creates energy to empower electric machinery in homes and eliminate darkness and burdensome labor.  (Matthew 13:36-42)  As a result of your praying in the Holy Spirit, those words of the Holy Spirit can cause you and your life to shine like the sun and cause other people to glorify Me because the darkness of the devil and his demons have been overcome by the power of My words.  My powerful words of the Holy Spirit prayed from your mouth in My spiritual tongues create light for you and your world. (Matthew 5:14-16)  My words of the Holy Spirit bypass your human mind which is programed with doubt and unbelief because My supernatural words originate in your spirit where My Holy Spirit lives in the earth.
   It's the same principle as the image of coal and energy.  The coal has the ability to cause light to overcome darkness in your natural world but electric energy is not created until the coal is placed in the furnaces and burned.  My words have spiritual power within them, but not until they are  prayed by My children of faith in the language of My Holy Spirit are My words able to produce the spiritual, supernatural energy to solve problems, to create solutions, to change curses into blessings and to enlighten you and the world with My power. 
   This revelation is the reason why John the Baptist prophesied that Jesus Christ would baptize you with My Holy Spirit and FIRE.  My holy, spiritual fire is to eliminate demonic activity either in the form of generational curses from your forefathers or past or current demonic activity whose temptations you believed and incorporated into your life like Adam did.
   The baptism in My Holy Spirit is My complete good news for the salvation of people and your world.  My mysterious plan from the foundation of the earth was that if the first man and woman, Adam and Eve, allowed the devil to become the lord of the earth and curse the earth and mankind, then my plan was to come into the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit and live within My children who ask Me, and through you My Holy Spirit would become Lord of your life in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16: II Corinthians 3:17-18)  Jesus Christ was the firstborn of My children to accomplish the feat.  Then He died for the sins of the whole world and sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children who invite Him.  (Luke 11:13; Acts 2:1-4)
   Every time you pray in the Holy Spirit, let the image be in your mind of the coal entering the furnace in the electric plant and producing energy to bring light to dark buildings and make labors of people light instead of burdensome.  When you pray in the Holy Spirit you are letting My words of truth and miracles create the most powerful energy in creation, the energy to defeat evil and bring My multitude of blessed miracles into your life. 
    Pray at all times and in all occasions in the Holy Spirit, as commanded by My Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 6:18-19)  When you do, then My will can be done in your life, bringing you a life of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience.  If you neglect such a great means of salvation which I created by the institution of My Holy Spirit as My gift to you, then the devil's will can only be done in every part of your life on earth because you have continued to allow the devil to be lord of your life. When you bind yourself to the devil and his curses, I grieve for you but I cannot interfere with your will when you choose destruction and death.
    Choose My means of salvation, the baptism in the Holy Spirit and His prayers.  When you do, you will be a light in the world, as I intended.
    Your Heavenly Father of Powerful, Light Producing Words

No comments: