Monday, January 20, 2020

AUTHORITATIVE POWER AND CREATIVE POWER

My Dear Precious Child,
    Until you know the kinds of power that are resident in My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you, you can't have faith to believe for miracles, for guidance and for all evil to be defeated in your life on earth through His power.  In Paul's letter to the Christians at Ephesis he told them the two kinds of power that I have in the earth which are demonstrated by My Holy Spirit in the lives of My people who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  He said one manifestation of My power is in My authoritative power which commands by My words that demons come out of people and go into the furnace of fire that I prepared for them from the foundation of the world. (John 16:8-11) In your intercessory prayers I also command the demons to come out of people and to also go to the furnace of fire which is their final resting place. That is the same power that raised Jesus from hell and catapulted Him back to earth, then sent Him to My heaven to be with Me forever.  Nothing is impossible to those who believe in the authoritative power of My Holy Spirit inside of them.(Ephesians 1:19; Matthew 13:36-42)
    The other manifestation of My power in the person of My Holy Spirit is in working miracles and other works of might which are indicative of My mighty ministry in behalf of My children to improve their lives on earth.  This kind of power is the kind of power that changes things in the earth, creates solutions to problems, answers to prayers and manifests My strength and dominion in the earth, and plus guides My children into the paths of righteousness by using My wisdom and knowledge.  It is in My wisdom and knowledge that My children obtain truth which makes them free from evil.  That is My creative power, the power that created your earth.  Through both of those manifestations of My power living inside of you, nothing is impossible to those who believe in the power of My Holy Spirit.  (Ephesians 1:21)
     Both manifestations of My power to My children who believe and have faith in My ability are resident in My Holy Spirit.  You have the authoritative power of My Holy Spirit over all evil spirits and you have My creative power to pray in My Holy Spirit, commanding the angels to create the answers to your prayers, to solve all of your problems and to guide you onto the paths of righteousness.
    Paul wrote that he prayed that I would reveal to you how great the authoritative power of My Holy Spirit is because He is the strength of the power of Jesus Christ who put all things under His feet since He became the ruler over everything now in your earth through My children who have faith.  It's the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead and made Him to sit down with Me in My heaven.
   Earlier in that letter Paul blessed Me for blessing you with ALL OF THE SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS OF HEAVEN IN CHRIST.  Part of those blessings are your having the full knowledge of Jesus Christ and the power that was inside of Him, the power that raised Him from the dead and allowed Him to sit Him down with Me in My heaven after sending My Holy Spirit into My children who believe so that My Holy Spirit will assume the ministry of Jesus in the earth through you and My other children.  When you have a revelation of both My creative and authoritative power that is resident in you, plus the height, length, breadth and depth of My love, then you have a knowledge of the fullness of Christ. (Ephesians 1:13-23 and Ephesians 3:14-21)  He wrote that when you have the truth of those revelations that then I am able to do super abundantly and infinitely more than you can imagine, desire, dream and ask when you are guided by My Holy Spirit who lives in you.
    I wrote through Paul that you have been stamped with the seal of the Holy Spirit who is My pledge of your full inheritance which I promised.  ( Ephesians 1:13-14)
    You have the fullness of My power of the Holy Spirit.  All things are possible to those who believe in My power working through Him in your earth.
    Your Father of Powerful Promises   

No comments: