Saturday, January 18, 2020

JOYFUL IN TRIBULATION
My Dear Precious Child,
    I told you and the rest of My children of promise that you must be joyful in tribulation because you are physically in a world that is ruled by tribulation caused by evil.  Faith in Me makes you joyful, knowing that Jesus Christ said that He had overcome all tribulation in His life on earth and you also have the same power of My Holy Spirit inside of you to also overcome every tribulation. 
   Your being patient and joyful in times of trouble gives Me and My angelic forces the time to defeat the evil works of the devil and bring My solutions, rewards and blessings into your life on earth.  To become joyful when things don't appear to be working for your benefit allows you to draw on My characteristic of patience which is present inside of you in the personality of My Holy Spirit. (Hebrews 6:11-12)  I said that it is with faith and patience that you receive My promise of having peace in your life on earth caused by My kingdom of heaven meeting all of your needs, solving all of your problems and restoring everything to perfection that the enemy has destroyed in your life. 
   Being joyful in tribulation does not come because there are no problems.  Being joyful is a choice that you make when a problem presents itself.  When a trying situation presents itself, through using your human emotions the devil will tell you to be angry, impatient, disgusted and vengeful.  The voice of My Holy Spirit in your thoughts will tell you to be joyful, loving, patient, merciful and for you to have faith that everything will work together for your good if you will continue displaying the emotions of My Holy Spirit and pray in the prayer language of My Holy Spirit.  (Romans 8:26-28)  My Holy Spirit also reminds you that if I am for you, who can be against you? (Romans 8:31)
    My Spirit further reminded you that I gave you My greatest gifts, forgiveness of your sins and subsequently the gift of My Holy Spirit, and so I will not refuse to give you anything that I have to give.(Romans 8:32)  Jesus promised it emphatically when He taught about My Holy Spirit coming to live in your life on earth after Jesus came to live in My heaven with Me. (John 16:22-28)  He said that in that day when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit that you would not ask anything of Jesus, Himself, but that you would ask things of Me, Your Heavenly Father, and that I will grant them.  (verse 23)  He said that you should ask Me so that your joy will be full. (verse 24)  Jesus even said that when that day comes in your life, the new covenant of My Holy Spirit, that whatever you ask of Me I will grant it.  He said that He would not ask Me for something for you, but that you must ask Me in person because I love you because you believe that Jesus came from Me. (John 16:25-28)
    Then Jesus Christ said that He told you and His other disciples those encouraging words so that you will find peace in Me, your Heavenly Father.  He said that in the world you will have problems and troubles but that you should rejoice and be brave because He had conquered the world by the power of My Holy Spirit and that you can also conquer all of the works of the devil with the same power of My Holy Spirit in you. (John 16:33)         
    In that setting of His speaking words of peace to His disciples, Jesus Christ was leaving the world that He had inhabited for three years, leaving His friends who had walked beside Him, slept beside Him and heard Him speak My wisdom and knowledge for three years.  Earlier in this momentous teaching recorded by John He had told them that they were not His servants but that they were His friends. (John 15:15-16) Again He told them that they would bear fruit and that whatever they asked of Me, I would give it to them.  However, after they were born of My Holy Spirit, they no longer were described as being His friends but they became His brothers just like you and other people who are born of My Holy Spirit have become His brothers and sisters in Christ because you are My children as a result of being born of My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 5:9; John 20:21-23; Romans 8:16-17; Galatians 3:26; Ephesians 5:1)
   The entire population of heaven rejoices when you rejoice in the earth in times of trouble by knowing that I will provide the solution to every problem.  The entire population of angels rejoices because they know that they can go to work, at My command, to answer your prayers and they can introduce the solution to your problems.  My faith filled children in the earth keep Us busy rejoicing and working in behalf of all believers in the earth through the ministry of the Holy Spirit . 
   At the slightest sign of trouble, problems or tribulation entering into your life, begin rejoicing because you know that My help is on the way to deliver you from the situation.  Remember My admonition through you, "Don't fret, don't worry, have faith and take your hands off of the problem."  As long as you fret and worry, you are keeping the situation earthbound and I can't bring My solution into the situation.  When you have faith in My ability to bring perfection into the situation, you will take your hands off of it, place it in My hands, and become joyful.  Only then can My kingdom of heaven go to work to perfect the situation.
    I am your Heavenly Father, your protector, your provider, your counselor, your standby, your strength and your victory over every work of the devil in your world.  When you pray and ask Me to intervene in every situation, you authorize Me to work in the earth in your behalf. 
   Let Me be your Father.  I said not to LET your heart be troubled.  (John 14:1; John 14:27)  When you willingly LET Me, by your own choice, handle every trouble, problem and tribulation, then you have allowed Me to be Your Loving Father who is eager to meet your needs.
   All you need to do is walk in love and pray in My Holy Spirit.  Leave the rest to Me.
    Your Father of Solutions

No comments: