Monday, May 12, 2008

LIMITLESS FAVORS


Dear One,
Don't limit Me and My workings to your earthly ideas, your impatient expectations and your strategies.
Men only see the surface of another person or of a situation or of a problem. I see all of the inner things, the heart of a person, the complications of a situation and the causes of the problem. That is why My strategy is perfect, because I am not limited like the human mind is limited. I see all of the minute, underlying workings. And because I am not limited, then My plans and orchestrations in all matters are unlimited. The results are that you are astounded by the way your prayers are answered and you are amazed at the perfection of the details surrounding the answers.
I said that I will do exceedingly abundantly above everything you dare think or imagine according to the power that is in you.
Often you complain and gripe and grumble because things don't seem to be going according to what your mind has planned or what your expectations are, but remember that I know the inner workings of every situation and I am working in ways that you cannot ever imagine. You can't see the results when you impatiently expect to see them because I work from the inside out, and the inside workings are invisible to the human eye and are hidden from the human experience.
Faith is knowing that I am working in your behalf when your eyes and your experience are not witnessing any improvement in the person, the situation or the problem.
Faith causes you to trust Me for the timing of the outcome.
Love, God
Ephesians 1:16-23; II Corinthians 4:7; Ephesians 3:20

No comments: