Friday, May 9, 2008

NEED SUPPLIER


Dear One,
When I said I would supply all of your needs, I meant ALL of your needs.
If your need is for love, I will supply love to you.
If your need is financial, I will supply it.
If your need is wisdom, I will supply it.
If your need is for employment, I will supply it.
If your need is for healing, I will supply it.
If your need is for education, I will supply it.
If your need is for understanding, I will supply it.
If your need is for deliverance, I will supply it.
I said to give and it will be given to you, so give to Me your needs and I will give the answers to those needs to you, pressed down, spilling over. I am the need supplier, the answer giver, the blessing provider.
Give Me your problem and I will give you the solution pressed down and spilling over.
I want to pour out the answers to your needs, the solutions to your problems. Give them to Me in prayer, then walk in love toward all men. In that love atmosphere I will be able to give to you the solutions to your problems and the answers to your needs.
Remember that I said that I WILL supply all your needs according to My riches in glory.
Love, God
Romans 9:23; Ephesians 1:18; Philippians 4:19

No comments: