Friday, May 30, 2008

Love Dispensers


Eye in the Sky
Originally uploaded by Silvia de Luque
Dear One,
Many men are deceived by their perception of Me and they are deceived by what they perceive as their duty to protect values that they think I have. All the while they miss the truth, that the most important things to Me are My children, the creation of My image.
The least important thing to Me are rules, regulations and laws that put perceived values on things that are not important to Me at all. My laws were given to point out to you the evil one, they were not given as measures of your value to Me if you obey them.
You are the most valued thing to Me, not ideologies and philosophies and political agendas.
I am not interested in institutional churches, organizational cliques and political agendas.
I am interested in and I am in love with people, My children who are the apple of My eye.
Give the same value to other people that I give to them. Love them as I love them and you will see everyone with whom you come in contact change as I see them, as the apple of My eye, just as you are.
Spread love and it will change you and your world.
Refuse to mentally judge and you will see the world change into a world of beauty. Where there is no judgment, all men are glorified because the inner man becomes the outer man, a thing of beauty.
Love, God
Colossians 2:6-9 and 20-23; Ephesians 3:17
http://flickr.com/photos/alhambra2006/196166422/in/set-72157594208091542/

No comments: