Saturday, May 24, 2008

RELIGIOUS PERVERSION


Dear One,
The perversion of religious law says that you must follow and obey all of its laws in order for Me to love you and pour My blessings upon you.
Grace says that men receive My love without doing anything, because I am Love, I am forgiveness and I am nonjudgmental.
Religious laws judge people. I extend grace to people.
Religious law says a man must perform properly so that he will deserve My love.
Grace says that man cannot deserve My love because of his behavior nor does he earn My love because of his obedience. I love him because I am Love.
Religious law says if a man sins he must do penance so that he can get back into My good graces. Grace requires nothing of a man. He can come boldly to Me for My love and forgiveness.
My grace means that My favor is unmerited and undeserved, yet is completely and perfectly given to all men.
Grace is no longer grace when it carries an attitude of having to obey any law in order to be favored and loved.
As My child you can offer grace to all men just like I offer grace to you and to them.
Love, God
John 2:16; Ephesians 2:5; Hebrews 4:16
photo from philippe sainte-laudy at flickr.com

No comments: