Thursday, June 17, 2010

THE BEST IS YOURS


Dear One,
Hold on for the best because the best is yours. You deserve the best because I am in you and I created the best for My children, therefore I attract the best of everything.
If you settle for less than the best you are settling for less than I created for you, acting as if you didn't think you deserved the best.
The best will always be attracted to you because it was created with you in mind.
My children should step up to the front of the line spiritually and claim the best. There are many who think they must accept the mediocre or the imperfect to appear humble, but that is only because they don't know that I live in them and I produce the best of everything.
Do not take the best from anyone else, just take it from the heavenly dimension where it is stored for you.
Paul said that he would strive for the high calling which is in Christ Jesus. The highest is the best.
Seek revelation, seek knowledge, seek Me and all things of the highest degree will be yours.
Love, God
Philippians 3:14; John 10:10; I Peter 1:3-8
photo from NatashaP

No comments: