Wednesday, June 9, 2010

GOD'S HOUSE


Dear One,
For everything in the natural world there is a spiritual counterpart. Everything in the earth is a replica of something in the heavens.
The temple of the children of Israel was an earthly representation of the heavens and the spiritual inhabitants of the heavens.
The temple of the children of Israel was also an example of every man, his body, soul and spirit. What was called the outer court was representative of the body of men. What was called the inner court was representative of the soul or mind of men. What was called the holy of holies was representative of the spirit of men.
Now My temple in the earth is in men, and I have the entire temple of every man available in which to do my work, body, soul and spirit.
When you allow My Holy Spirit to permeate your entire being through perpetual baptism of the Holy Spirit, then you have presented your entire being to Me for My indwelling. Then we can do magnificent things in the earth together because We are one. Your prayers can easily be facilitated and you can intercede for other people so that their needs can be met. You can be My gift distributor to all men.
We're a great team. Let Me do My work in you and through you, and we will bless all men and bless the earth with redemption, for which it has long awaited.
Love, God
I Corinthians 3:17; I Corinthians 12:1-12

No comments: