Monday, June 28, 2010

TRUE ATTRIBUTES OF GOD


Dear One,
More people believe in My power than believe in My Love.
More people believe in My judgment than believe in My mercy.
More people believe that I am an abuser than believe I am a healer.
More people believe that I am a destroyer than believe that I am the restorer.
More people believe that I am the author of death than believe that I am the author of life.
More people attribute the evil characteristics of the devil to Me than attribute My true characteristics of love, goodness, kindness, mercy, faith, patience and joy to me.
People sometimes call evil good and call good evil.
Jesus came to earth to reveal My true personality. Read His biography in the Gospels and see that I came to earth in Him to defeat the works of the devil and to reveal My true personality through Him. Jesus knew Me as His Loving Father. Now you must know Me as your Loving Father and introduce Me to others as Love.
Love, God
Isaiah 5:20; I John 3:8; John 14:9 ; I John 3:1

No comments: