Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LONG LIFE

Dear One,
Living long is in direct proportion to hearing My voice. I said that I would give you long life, but you must be guided by My Spirit within you so that you can avoid pitfalls which would rob you of your health and sanity.
I can lead you beside the still waters of life and bless each step that you take.
People perish because of lack of knowledge. The knowledge that they are lacking is My Word of Knowledge. I give My guidance through My Holy Spirit. He is there to lead you to those still waters that I promised to all of My children.
My children who are led by My Spirit are called the sons of God. Those who refuse to be led by My Spirit don't have My leading and guidance to protect them from traps and bombs set by the enemy to defeat you.
Continue to seek My words and continue to speak My word. I have the best of everything for you and you will lie down in green pastures and walk beside the still waters while still in the earth.
Love, God
Psalm 23; John 16:13; Romans 8:14

No comments: