Monday, June 21, 2010

MESHING TOGETHER


Dear One,

Through the prophets I did not call the Messiah that was to come cruel, murderer, abuser, tormentor nor torturer. I called Him Wonderful Counselor, Almighty God, Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace. Isaiah gave the accurate and true image of the character of the coming Messiah to the Israelites when he labeled Him with those names.
Today, even some of My children call me a killer, a tormentor, an abuser and torturer. They attribute the works of the devil to Me because they don't know Me. They only believe some things about Me that are false. They think that I am good and evil. Truth will tell you that I do not have conflicting attributes. Those who truly know Me know Me as Love.
If Isaiah lived in the world today he would probably label Me Poppa, Daddy, Dad, Main Man, the Big Guy, Lover and other familiar names because of the habits of close familiarity spoken today in the world. Those names proclaim that I am approachable and easily accessed to protect, help, and restore.
It delights Me that My children would call me familiar names, even pet names, because it is a sign of their close relationship with Me. It is also indicative of the close relationship that they know I have with them because I live in them and we are One.
Jesus prayed that we would be One. We are One, so now we can intimately know each other. My desire is that eventually people can't tell where you stop and I begin because we are so completely meshed together. Then you will be known as Love, also.

Love, God
Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 5:16; Matthew 5: 45; Mark 14; 36; Romans 8:15;
James 1:17

No comments: