Wednesday, June 23, 2010

CHOOSE LIFE


Dear One,
To choose life is to choose Me and My ways.
Life is actually the right to choose.
Death has no choices.
My gift to you is life, and my gift to you is the right to make your own choices, whether to choose life or whether to choose death, the right to choose whom to worship, the right to choose whom you will adore, whom you will follow, whom you will allow to influence you and guide you, whether to take a destructive path or a constructive path, whether you will give or take, whether you will love or hate, whether you will laugh or cry, whether you will be positive or negative, whether you will work or play, the right to choose what you will eat, what you will wear, what you will buy, what you will do.
In other words, I gave you authority over your own life when I gave you the right to choose.
When the right to choose is taken away, then the authority is given to another human or another god, and domination of you has begun. That is not My way. That is the way of the enemy of men.
Make the right choices every moment of your life. Choose life and make the right choices according to My Holy Spirit within you. He knows the right choices. You can learn to recognize His voice. Remember that they are My words that He is speaking to you. He is My intercessor. He is the Spirit of Truth and He will never lead you astray.
Love, God
Deuteronomy 11:26-28; Deuteronomy 30:19 &20; John 14:16-18; John 16:13-15

No comments: