Saturday, November 20, 2010

AUTHORITY OVER CLOUDS


Dear One,
There is great wisdom in the saying, "Look for the silver lining behind every cloud you see." However, My instructions would be that when you see clouds in your life, you must pray and then look for My Golden lining which will be evident when the clouds part.
Remember that clouds cover up the blue sky in the daytime and they cover up the stars at night. The blue sky is still there and the stars are still there, but the clouds cover them up.
Spiritually the same thing is true, clouds cover up the blessings that I have for you, but the blessings are still there behind the clouds.
When things are dark in your life clouds cover up the stars and the blue sky, which are My truth and My blessings; but, nevertheless, the truth is always there for you to tap into and My blessings are always there for you to access.
I have never withheld anything from My children. The clouds of the enemy have hidden them from your view and the view of all of My children. I am constantly pouring out wisdom and knowledge to all of My children, but the clouds of the enemy have come between My wisdom and the minds of My children. Speak to the clouds and they must part just like the seas parted for Moses, and then you will see My blessings and hear My wisdom.
I have given the full spectrum of truth and blessings to all of My children. Don't be cheated by continuing to let the enemy's clouds stay between us.
My blessings and My truth are for you. They do not belong to your enemy. He is cheating you by sending clouds. You have the authority to speak to the clouds and see them part so that you can receive My wisdom and My blessings.
Love, God
Isaiah 59:1 & 2; II Corinthians 4:4; Proverbs 1:20-23; Proverbs 8: 1-8; James 1:5:8

No comments: