Monday, November 1, 2010

LIVE SUPERNATURALLY


Dear One,
As you have seen, living supernaturally is living the life of the Spirit, being daily led by My Holy Spirit.
Living supernaturally is actually living spiritually, it is power and ability above the natural. It is unmeasurable power, unmeasurable ability, unmeasurable peace and unmeasurable wisdom.
All people seek for things supernatural because being limited to the natural abilities of men is dull and nonproductive to spiritual men. The spirit of every man is use to magnificent activity, glorious happenings and continuous excitement. All of that occurs in an atmosphere of peace and tranquility. My life is magnificent, glorious and exciting while also being peaceful, joyful and tranquil.
All of your days on the earth will be rewarding because of life lived in the Spirit, filled with My love, My peace, My joy, My goodness, My kindness, My faith, My patience and My mercy. Add to that My spiritual gifts of healing, miracles, spiritual languages and interpretation, wisdom, knowledge and discerning of spirits, then you have supernatural power to overcome every negative thing with which the life you previously lived in the flesh afflicted you.
Continue to walk in the Spirit so that you will walk in love, peace, tranquility and daily miracles. Then you will pass them on to others and they will learn to live supernaturally.
Love, God
Romans 8:1-5; Galatians 5:16-25; I Corinthians 12: 1-11

No comments: