Thursday, November 4, 2010

PROTECTION


Dear One,
Providing protection from the negative spiritual elements is one of My obligations to My children. I do it just like all good parents provide protection for their children from the earthly elements, floods, high winds, tornadoes, hurricanes and earthquakes. The winds that I protect you from are the negative spiritual winds that the enemy sends to torment you and harass you and accuse you in the form of fear, hatred, disgust, division, strife, condemnation, defeat, judgment and like spirits.
When you allow Me to speak My words through your voice in prayers, then I have the legal right to speak commands to your enemies to leave you alone and to cease their attacks on you.
I protect everything that pertains to you, your family, your finances, your home, your peace of mind, your job, your joy, everything that affects you. That is My Fatherly duty and I enjoying doing it for you and for all of My children.
I am your protector. I am more than you need against your enemies. I am your shield, your breastplate, your helmet, your sword, your ever present help in time of need. I'm your perfect Father, your healer, your provider, your deliverer, your righteousness, your peace, your shepherd, your comfort and your strength.
You should draw upon My protection by praying and bringing Me into every situation.
Love, God
Matthew 7: 24-27; Ephesians 6:16-18;

No comments: