Sunday, November 21, 2010

TREASURES


Dear One,
There is wisdom and knowledge for every situation just for the asking. My treasures that are stored in the heavens of which I spoke that you should seek are the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, truths that free you from confusion, helplessness, compulsions, indecision, oppression, illnesses, fear, doubt, unbelief, insanity, strife, conflict and anything else that enslaves your mind or your body. My insight will free you every time. Truth always bring freedom.
My instructions to you are accompanied by guaranteed results when they are followed.
The wisdom of men is limited, but My wisdom is unlimited and it will free you from anything that negatively affects you. I said that My words are Spirit and Life. If you need answers or insights or divine instructions or wisdom or knowledge, just ask Me. You are My child and you are entitled to everything I know. I want you free from everything that hurts you emotionally, mentally, physically or spiritually and My words will either free you or I will tell you how to be freed. I said, "Come to Me all of you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest." I'm the peace-giver and the rest-giver.
Love, God
Matthew 11:28 & 30; John 8:32; John 6:63; James 1:5-8

No comments: