Friday, November 19, 2010

AVOID DOMINATION AND CONTROL

Dear One,
Watch out for organizations that are social, religious or political that require your 100% attention, your 100% loyalty, your 100% agreement with their beliefs or who require your giving huge amounts of money to promote their causes.
True social, political, religious or personal interests should give you 100% freedom to give attention to those who are less fortunate, less intelligent and those who have character weaknesses.
True social, political, religious or personal interests will not be dependent upon you for their financial support, nor will they be dependent upon you for their emotional support.
Give all men the same rights that I give to you, which is the right to have your own beliefs, your own interests, your own friends, your own callings. In other words, give to others the freedom to choose, just like I give you freedom to choose. Then you must respect their choices like I respect your choices.
Remember, what you believed and chose in the past is not always what you believe and choose now. Give to others the freedom to grow in their beliefs and their choices.
Everything is progressive and evolves. Respect a person's choices. Those choices will either bless him or curse him. If they curse him, then you can tell him the way to salvation from those curses, just like someone did for you.
Those who want to dominate you require 100% of your dedication and resources. I don't require anything. I'm the giver in our relationship. I give you the abundant life with all of My resources. The only thing I ask is that we have a close parent/child relationship so that I can show you how to make your days long and blessed in the earth..
Love, God
Matthew 22:15-22; Matthew 6:33

No comments: