Saturday, November 6, 2010

YOUTH FILLED WORDS


Dear One,
My Instruction Book says that I will renew your youth like the eagle, who preens himself, allowing new feathers to appear.
Since My words cleanse you, then new cells are produced and old cells are discarded. Your youth is certainly renewed by My words of wisdom and My words of truth.
Continue to relish My words. They are life to your soul and life to your body. New life comes to you when My words become part of you.
You have seen how laughter and joy lift your facial features. The same thing happens in the inside of you when you are filled with happiness and joy, erupting in laughter. Your insides are lifted, too.
My words always produce joy and happiness in you. I don't have any sad words. I only have joyful words.
When you hear My personal words to you in the inner man, it is like a joy filled blood transfusion. Every cell in your body benefits.
Remember, My words are spirit and life. They produce a joyful spirit and they produce an abundant life.
Love, God
Psalm 103:2- 5; Matthew 4:4; John 6:63; John 6:68; John 12:47; John 15:3; Ephesians 5:26

No comments: