Thursday, November 25, 2010

GENEROUS HEARTS

Dear One,
A generous heart is one which does not bind things to it, does not clutch things selfishly, but a generous heart is willing to release all things in an effort to share with others.
A generous heart considers all things community property, belonging also to others, because all men are connected together with My life source, My Spirit.
A generous heart shares all knowledge, all wisdom and all revelation because My gifts are poured out upon all men and insight is to be shared with everyone.
A generous heart believes Me when I said that you should feed the hungry, preach the good news to the poor, heal the broken hearted, set the captives free and to break every yoke that binds.
A generous heart knows that to those who have much will more be given because the generous man doesn't let his blessings stop with him. He gives to the people who don't know how to access My blessings.
Everything you give will return to you many times because of the spiritual principle of sowing seeds and reaping the harvest; however, a generous heart gives because he is grateful for My generosity.
Give whatever you have been given. Then see the results. Remember what you do to the least of My children you do to Me.
You are My distributing agents, making room for more and more to be given so that the distribution continues.

Love, God
Luke 4:18; Matthew 10:8; Matthew 5:42; Matthew 7:7-9;
Matthew 13:11-12

No comments: