Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BEASTS OF BURDEN


Dear One,

Notice the similarity between the words care and carry. You do exactly that, you carry a care when you allow a situation to become worrisome.
When you carry a care you begin to show the effect of carrying a burden, you become downtrodden, depressed, stooped both physically and emotionally. You feel like a beast of burden because that's exactly what you have become.
Rather than carrying the burden I would prefer that you pass all of your cares on to Me, because I said that My burden is light. I can handle them much better, much more efficiently than you can because I know the end result of the situation.
My plan is that the present situation will end in the most advantageous way for you. I can see the end results, the light at the end of the tunnel, and I observe all of the inner workings in the heavens as My plans in the situation are carried out to perfection. You can participate in the process by intercessory prayers and unwavering confidence In Me. Faith and prayers work wonders in every situation.
Don't become pack mules, carrying unnecessary cares. You weren't created to be a beast of burden. I'll carry your burdens and they will be light to Me because I have already charted the perfect end result.

Love, God
Matthew 11:28-30; I Corinthians 10:13; Ephesians 6:11-18

No comments: