Sunday, November 28, 2010

HEAVEN FORBID


Dear One,
You have heard it said, "Give him the benefit of the doubt."
I say to you, give every man the benefit of every doubt. In other words, give every man you meet, even if he is angry, troubled, depressed, sad, lovely, vengeful, homeless or unforgiving the benefit of your doubt, knowing that he has been through a private hell already and doesn't need your judgment. Don't doubt that the real person, the spiritual person, is anything but pure, forgiving, happy, loving, kind and gentle. In other words, do as I said, to look on the spirit rather than looking on the flesh. I do that and I can see the pure spirit who wants to be loved and accepted and enjoyed completely.
Every man is worthy of honor because he is created in My image and i never make mistakes. Human heritage and human nature often make mistakes, but I never do. Therefore, the spirit of every man is perfect and he is due respect and honor because of who he is spiritually not what he is in the flesh.
I give you the benefit of every doubt so you must give every man every benefit of every doubt. You haven't walked in his flesh. If you had, you might not have done any better.
Never judge by the outer man. If you do, you know that others will judge you by the outer man. Heaven forbid.
Love, God
Matthew 7:1-5; Matthew 26:41; John 3:6; John 6:63

No comments: