Thursday, November 18, 2010

PERFECTED LOVE


Dear One,
When My love is perfected in you -- that is, when you know by experience the height, depth, width and length of My love for you -- then you can love the unlovable, the degenerate, the oppressed and the possessed.
When you fully know My love for you, then you will love the people who are religiously deceived, the ones who judge, the misled and the rigid.
When you fully know My love for you, then you understand the least understanding people.
When you fully know My love for you, then you will forgive the ones who are unforgiving.
When you fully know My love for you, then you will comfort the sinful rather than shame them.
When you fully know My love for you, then you will embrace people who are fearful.
When you fully know My love for you, then you will have mercy upon people who are judged by others.

When you do NOT know My love for you, then you will find it easy to shame others.
When you do not know My love for you, then you will find it easy to judge others.
When you do not know My love for you, then you will expect perfection from others before you show love to them.
When you do not know My love for you then you will be easily deceived by wolves in the guise of sheep.
When you do not know My love for you, then you will be unforgiving.
When you do not know My love for you, then you will be easily misled.
When you do not know My love for you, then you will be religiously and politically rigid.
When you do not know My love for you, then you will blame Me for sickness, disease, destruction and devastation.
When you do not know My love for you, then you will live in constant fear and that fear will be your mentor.

However, when My love is perfected in you -- that is, when you know the height, depth, width and length of My love for you -- then you will know that My Kingdom has been revealed in your life, for I am love.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:14-20

No comments: