Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SALVATION


Dear One,
Stand back and see the salvation of all that you have, your family, your finances, your prosperity, your body, your emotions, your animals, your friends, your acquaintances, your county, your state, your city, your nation, your possessions, all that concerns you.
My desire is that you are blessed abundantly in all areas of your life. I said that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven. When I take up residence in your spirit in the person of the Holy Spirit, then My kingdom has come to your earth . Since I came to your earth to redeem all that concerns you, then salvation is available to everything that concerns you. Remember that salvation is deliverance from all of the works of the devil, deliverance from all negatives and all imperfections.
Religious leaders think that I am only concerned about getting you into heaven. That is far from the truth. I am concerned about getting heaven to you so that you can experience every blessing that I have for you that is possible for you to attain while on earth. I created the earth for you and all men, and together we can purify it again so that you will be baptised in every good and perfect gift that I have for you.
Open your spiritual eyes so that you can see everything that has already been transformed in your life, and get ready to see the total, perfect transformation.
Have I got surprises for you!
Love, God
Matthew 7:11; John 10:10; Ephesians 3:14-20

No comments: