Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DOMINATION


Dear One,
I am Lord over the spiritual dimension, over the angels, but I am Father to My children who are created in My image.
I have given My children free choice, which is the right to choose their thoughts, attitudes and actions. I do not force My ways upon them, so I am not Lord over them. The idea that I am Father to My children was offensive to the religious leaders in the days that Jesus taught in the earth because they considered Me a dictatorial god who required strict obedience to rules and regulations. The fact that I am a loving Father was blasphemy to those religious leaders, yet Jesus persisted in His teaching that I am a loving Father.
Your enemy, the devil, desires to be lord over My children, influencing them to choose paths where are injurious to them. All of his actions are in an effort to be a dictatorial lord over My children.
When you see any of My children being dominated and controlled, you must realize it is a demonic spirit behind that domination. Sometimes it is a religious spirit that is lording over some of My children. Even verbal efforts to dominate others are the result of the spirit of domination wanting to be lord over My children who are created in My image.
All domination comes from demonic origins, whether religious, political, sexual, physical, mental or social domination. I came to earth in the person of Jesus to set My children free from all forms of bondage and domination.
Remember that I am your Father and I give you freedom to make your own choices. I will lead, guide and direct you onto the beneficial paths but I will not force you onto them. Love never forces.
Love, God
Matthew 5:16; Luke 4:18 & 19; John 10:10

No comments: