Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PERCEIVE VS, DECEIVE


Dear One,
I instructed men that they must learn to perceive, to spiritually understand, to receive revelation from Me through the Holy Spirit.
If men don't take time to learn to perceive truth from My Spirit, then they are in danger of being deceived by the father of lies who will lead them into half truths or into scriptural error. The father of lies will teach through doctrine, through religion, through rituals, through superstition, through earthly philosophy and any other way he can get his gospel of fear into My children.
You must allow My Holy Spirit within you to be your teacher so that My perception will be your guide, not deception by the father of lies. The father of lies uses deception to deliberately misrepresent the Truth with the intent of leading My children into error
Remember this, always be alert to My Holy Spirit, letting him discern truth from error to you. He will perceive My revelations, teach you those truths, and then you will be protected from deception.
When you perceive My Truth, then you begin to discern that Truth, you begin to spiritually understand it, and then My word will become flesh in you, making you into My image of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, faith and patience.
Truth is accompanied by peace. Deception is accompanied by fear.
Love, God
Matthew 13:13-17; John 8:44; II Timothy 1:7

No comments: