Monday, November 15, 2010

THE PROVIDER AND FIXER


Dear One,

When My Instruction Book said that I would do super abundantly above all you dare think or imagine according to the power that is in you, I meant that I can provide and fix anything and everything that you ask Me to provide and fix.
A child is confident that His father can fix anything. In this instance that is also true. I am not limited by earthly means in My ability to fix everything. My resources and My abilities are unlimited. I have a myriad of heavenly workers who delight in carrying out My orders in an effort to assist Me in fixing things that My children have brought to Me. My heavenly workers and I are well able to perform our tasks without the interference of worrying or fretting from My children. Those children who have confidence in Me will not allow those two trouble makers to gain access into the situation.
All that is required of you is prayer, which brings My workers and Me into the situation. Then your ability to walk in the power of love with My all of My creation will accelerate the manifestation of the answers to your prayers.
I can do anything and everything according to the power that is in you. When the powers of faith and love are evident in you, nothing is impossible.

Love, God
Ephesians 3:20; Matthew 7:7-12; Philippians 4:19

No comments: