Sunday, November 14, 2010

CHILDLIKE FAITH


Dear One,
Worrying is tending in your own mind to something that is none of your business. Pray about your problems and then let Me work them out.
The workings of My kingdom and the strategy of how I'm going to answer your prayers are My business. If you make it your business, then you begin to fret about how, when and where. Then you move out of faith into fear via fretting and worrying.
A child does not concern himself with how a parent is going to meet his needs or desires, and he doesn't worry about when they are going to be accomplished. He just trusts his parent to meet the needs at the opportune time. He goes on his merry way with faith, never losing his joy.
My children should have trust and faith in Me in the same way, by not fretting and worrying and wondering how and when, but praying at all times and then going on their way with joy. My children who know Me intimately can do that, knowing that I have ways above their ways and that My business is not always their business with which to be concerned.
My workers, my angelic hosts, work much better when they are unencumbered by the opposing forces of worrying and fretting.
Double mindedness is nonproductive. You can't have faith and fear at the same time. Worrying is the first indication that you have gotten into fear and out of faith.
I told you to come to Me like a child, trusting me to take care of My business and your business.
Love, God
James 1:5-8; Psalm 37; 1-11; Proverbs 3:5

No comments: