Saturday, November 13, 2010

DESIRES AND EXPECTATIONS


Dear One,

Desiring the best and expecting the best are not the same. One is passive and the other is active. Desiring the best is passive and is classified as hope. Expecting the best is active and is classified as faith.
Hope, which is desiring the best, is the beginning.
Faith, which is expecting the best, is the mental activity that produces the end result, attaining the desires of your heart.
Very often I have given you the desire for something. I have promised the best to you and you have based your desires upon My promises. Then, because you actually know that I desire something for you, you can dare to expect it to come to you.
Faith, which is expectation, is based upon knowing Me, knowing My promises, and knowing that I will supply your desires according to My riches in glory. According to My riches in glory means in direct proportion to My riches in glory. so that means there is no limit.
Love, God
Ephesians 1:18 & 19; Ephesians 3:15-20; Philippians 4:19;
Hebrews 11:1

No comments: