Sunday, October 31, 2010

GOD DECORATES


Dear One,
The best is yet to come. I repeat, the best is still yet to come. You have not even tapped the oil derrick, the gold mine, the pot at the end of the rainbow, but you will.
You have seen the wonderful results of fervent prayer and you have seen the wonderful results of intercession. Now put the principles that I have taught you to use in your life: praying, loving, forgiving, staying positive in thought and attitude and action, practicing the patience that is in your spirit. But the most important principle is praying in the Spirit at all times, in all seasons.
I will redecorate your life and the lives of your family with My beauty. I will use the ashes left over from the curses to form new and more beautiful works of art in your life. The new creations will be wonderful to behold because My designs are perfect and wholesome and endless and indestructible. The future will be so much better than the past.
Don't allow anything to divert you from praying in the Spirit. I said that life is in the power of the tongue and that is the truth. Your tongue can use the negative words of the devil to curse and destroy or your tongue can use My words to bless and recreate.
Let's work together in the reconstruction business. The spiritual heavy equipment is gassed up, oiled and revving their powerful motors to start moving to tear down the old cursed things and then to rebuilt new and wondrous things in your life. I'm excited. Are you?
Love, God
II Corinthians 5:17-19; Jude 20: Jeremiah 1: 9-12

No comments: