Thursday, October 28, 2010

GETTING TO KNOW GOD INTIMATELY

Dear One,
When My children don't know Me intimately they think that My guidance, My direction and My personal words to them might be harsh, unkind, grievous, burdensome and impossible to follow.
If all of My children only knew that every word that I speak to them will lighten their burdens, encourage them, lead them to an abundant life and bring joy and freedom, then they wouldn't ignore Me and My personal words.
My reputation has been tainted and tarnished by men who don't even know Me, yet they prejudge Me by what someone else said who only knew Me by the opinion of others who were strangers to My true character.
You can look at the ministry of Jesus and through Him you can see My true personality. He said that anyone who saw Him saw Me, His Father. You can study His words of comfort and His ministry to the sick and demon possessed, and you can see My true reflection in Him. Then you can ask the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth about My personality because He is the Spirit of Truth. When you are firm in the knowledge that I am Love, then you will be able to trust Me to speak My personal words to Me and we will be One. Then you are in for the joy ride of your life because My words will elevate you to the highest level of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, patience, mercy and faith.
Get to know Me intimately and you'll love Me more and more. Then you will know that you are loved unconditionally and completely by Me.
Love, God
John 1:18; John 5:19; John 6:46; John 14:7; John 16:12-15Ephesians 1:16-22; Ephesians 3:14-19
photo from www.Lilykelsey_lovefusionphoto@flickr.com

No comments: