Friday, October 29, 2010

GOD GETS EXCITED AND THRILLED


Dear One,
Never allow regret to enter your mind when you have spoken My wisdom. Very often My wisdom is opposite from tradition, from uninspired teaching, and always opposite from religious law. Yet, it is truth and it sets you and My other children free.
Wisdom is a desired commodity in life in all areas. When wisdom sets someone free there is rejoicing in heaven. If there is rejoicing in My realm then there should be rejoicing in your realm because freedom has been received.
When you speak My wisdom to others, then you are also set free in areas in which you needed to be freed.
Revelation, which is simply an unveiling, will illuminate and spiritually radiate areas of your mind which have been closed, freeing those areas from bondage to religious laws and spiritual blindness.
This is the day for rejoicing because wisdom has freed others, along with you.
You know how you feel when you have explained something to your children or grandchildren and you see the light come on in their eyes and you know they "got it". Well, I do the same thing in My heart, I feel joy and excitement when you "get it", allowing My wisdom to illuminate your mind and you understand another aspect of the keys to My kingdom. The more you access My wisdom, the more you are capable of accessing your vast inheritance from Me. It thrills My heart when you accept My wisdom as your daily bread. Every dad is proud when his children listen to Him and learn from Him. I am thrilled when you honor Me enough to listen to My personal words to you.
Love, God
Matthew 16:19; John 14:15-17; John 16:13-15; Ephesians 1: 16-23; Ephesians 3:14-20.

No comments: