Monday, October 18, 2010

EXECUTOR OF THE WILL


Dear One,
It was the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ that instituted My last will and testament. It is the Holy Spirit who is the advocate, the executor of My estate to My children. He wrote My will through the prophets and the disciples, and He knows how to distribute every element of it. He probates it evenly and generously to My children. He knows everything that is legally yours and He sets it all in motion by speaking My will regarding your rights as My heir. Give Him your full attention and give Him ample opportunities to meet your needs, wants and desires.
You know that an executor is a person appointed by a Testator to execute a will, to follow through to the end.
You can sit for the reading of My will and the explanation of every facet of it every minute of the day if you will be attentive to My voice within you in the person of the Holy Spirit. He will explain it to you like you can individually understand it.
Then you can cooperate with Him in seeing that it is dispensed properly and efficiently by praying in the Spirit and walking in love, which allows Him to fully execute My will in your life.
Everything I have is yours because you are My child.
Keep walking in love and gratitude and you will see the full benefits of My will in your life. Love and gratitude keep the avenues to My storehouse fully cleared so that My Holy Spirit can do His work of seeing that you receive everything that I promised My children.
Love, God
Romans 5:6-21; John 16:12-15; Romans 11:33-36

No comments: