Thursday, October 7, 2010

MIACLE WORKING DAD


Dear One,
Look for Me in unique places.
Look for My work in unique forms.
Look for My blessings in unique packages.
Look for My Truths under unique labels.
Religion has limited Me because of its habit of setting parameters in areas where it will allow Me to work and it has limited Me because it has reduced My ability to perform because it limits Me within specific expectations. Therefore, religious men have reduced Me in size to conform to their ideas of Me. They have shrunk Me to fit their images.
You must free Me within your life, within your mind and allow Me to be Myself. Allow Me to supply all of your needs, allow Me to meet all of your wants and desires beyond your wildest expectations.
Trust and love allow Me freedom with no limits to accomplish things that I know will benefit you.
Allow Me the freedom I need to perform My Fatherly duties for you. I can do exceeding, abundantly above all you can dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in you. When faith is the power in you, not even the sky is the limit because there are no limits.
Lots of children think their daddies can work miracles. I'm the Daddy who really can.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:20; Matthew 7:11

No comments: