Friday, October 15, 2010

SEEK THE kINGDOM


Dear One,
Give Me your hopes.
Give Me your desires.
Give Me your wants.
Give Me your needs.
Give Me your imaginations.
Give Me your dreams.
Give Me your expectations.
Then you receive the manifestation of all of them though faith and patience.
It is My delight to give everything to you just like it is your desire to give to your children, but it is more so with me. I want to empty the treasures of heaven and give them to all of My children in answer to their prayers.
I find more happiness in giving to My children than you have happiness in receiving My gifts. I watch you and delight in the joy you have when you receive. So much is done and is being done for your benefit, things you cannot see with your natural eye; but, nevertheless, the wonderful results are there.
When you give your hopes, your desires, your wants, your needs, your imaginations, your dreams and your expectations to Me, then you have stopped interfering in them and I can give My full energy in seeing that those things are met.
Seeking material things never satisfies. Seeking My Kingdom satisfies spirit, soul and body; and then I can give you everything necessary for the abundant life that I have promised.
Love, God
Matthew 6:31-33; Matthew 8:13; Matthew 21:22; Mark 3:23 l John 10:10

No comments: