Friday, October 8, 2010

THE LIVNG WATERS FLOW


Dear One,

My Rivers of Living Waters cannot be contained. They will overflow from their banks when they are even mildly restrained because they are constantly flowing from the source. The source is My heavenly city where all things are made alive.
My Rivers of Living Waters that flow from your mouth bring life to everyone in proximity to them. They bring peace to worried minds. They bring hope to the hopeless. They bring faith to the people who live in fear. They bring healing to the sick. They bring joy to sad hearts. They bring freedom to the ones who are bound with demonic afflictions. They bring liberty to people who are crippled by religion. They bring wisdom and insight to confused minds. They bring relief to those who see no way out of their problems. They bring mercy to those who are guilt ridden. They bring forgiveness to the unforgiven. They bring My abundant life to those who know nothing but lack.
To all men who come to me I will envelop with My love to welcome them, and I will use My power to bless them.
You can have a big part in the Rivers of Living Waters by being open to My leading you to become a distributor in the earth. You can tell people what a Loving Father I am and that I have benefits for them, more than they can imagine.
Continue to sing the song I gave you:

"Oh, the River of Life is overflowing,
Its banks have no end.
His Life, His Love, His Joy, His Peace
Are flowing to you, my friend.

Yes, the River of God has no boundaries,
His faith he'll give to you,
So open your gates, receive His Love,
It's flowing straight to you.

Yes, the River of Life is overflowing,
You'll never thirst again.
He satisfies your longing heart
With the Waters that never end.

Yes, He satisfies your longing heart
With the Waters that never end. "

Multitudes of people need My Living Waters. Sing of them, speak of them, and hope will come to the people.

Love, God
John 7:38-40; Revelations 22:1 & 2;

No comments: