Saturday, October 9, 2010

LIVING AND LOVING


Dear One,
In the beginning of earthly time the first man knew that to live meant to love. I created him to live in the emotion of My love because living and loving were synonymous. They only differ in one letter, so they are basically the same.
That is why men crave to be loved, because to live meant to love in the beginning and it is still in their DNA.
When I created man in My image, I created him to live connected to Me, in union with Me, and we shared love because I am love. Man was love in the beginning because he was created in my image.
In My view today, men are still love because My image of all men has not changed. Men still live to love and be loved by My unconditional love. You live to love like I love, so I am alive in you.
You cannot separate love from life. Love perpetuates life; therefore, life was meant to perpetuate love.
Only when My enemy and the enemy of all men invaded the earth did life stop perpetuating love. Evil separated us and poured hatred and strife into the earth. Yet all men still desire to love and be loved.
I came into the earth in the form of My Son to again equate living with loving, showing that they are synonymous and that all men deserve My love.
When life is lived to love Me and others, then the original order is restored and life and love become synonymous again.
Continue to live to love and continue to love to live. They are the same when you know Me as Love.
Love, God
Romans 5:5; Romans 5:8; Romans 8:39; I Corinthians 2:9; Ephesians 3:19; James 1:17;

No comments: